2: Flashback (2)

(still continue the flashback)

Mrs Kim quickly grab her phone and call Mr Park to come and fetch TaeHyung as she cried.

A while later Mr Park came and saw TaeHyung was banging the car door so he grab TaeHyung and ran towards his car when TaeHyung's car explode. Mr Park look behind and was eyes widen feeling shocked he bent down with TaeHyung to avoid being hit by some stuff.

TaeHyung cried uncontrollable and wanted to run back but Mr Park carry him and ran to his car and put TaeHyung in his car and drive off.

"Uncle Park, I want my parents back please save them!" TaeHyung shouted.

"No. We can't save them anymore it too late to save them now.. I'm sorry you will be with me for temporarily okay?" Uncle Park said as he reach his house and he park the door beside the pavement of his house.

Mr Park bring TaeHyung back to his house. Jimin was playing with his toys at the couch.

"Hey Tae! Come and play with me!" Jimin said excitedly as he look up to see TaeHyung was crying.

"Hey Tae! What's wrong?" Jimin said as he hug Tae to comfort him.

Uncle Park shush Jimin and tell him to just play with TaeHyung.

"Okay dad." Jimin said as pull TaeHyung down to sit on the floor to play with him.

Taehyung sniffed a little as he start to play with jimin happily and wipe his tears as he start to feel better.

Just then, he look at Jimin's eyes as he somehow figure out that he have this special ability that he can predict future through people's eyes.

He put his both hands on Jimin's shoulders and look into his eyes.

"What happen Tae?" Jimin said as he slap his hand away from his shoulders.

"Just wanna see your eyes" Tae said as he smiled at him.

He saw that Jimin is lying on a hospital bed, and uncle Park is crying and he saw himself was beside uncle Park hugging him and cry also.

TaeHyung gulp as what he saw in Jimin's eyes.

"Yah! What happen?" Jimin chuckled.

Can I change people's future?

This is what Tae thought to himself.

TaeHyung went to his parents funeral with Uncle Park the next day.

After a few days, Uncle Park left his house for work. Jimin and TaeHyung was playing in their room. When they smell something burnt. So TaeHyung went downstairs to see that the cloth have caught fire at the stove.

"Oh no! Jimin!" Tae yelled as he tried to put out the fire but it make it more worse the fire become bigger and bigger soon the kitchen have catch fire.

This scene remind TaeHyung about Jimin's eyes.

"What is going on Tae? Yah Tae be careful!" Jimin shouted as he ran towards TaeHyung and take a pail of water and try to put out the fire again it make it more bigger.

Jimin start to call his father as he was afraid.

"Dad! Our kitchen caught in fire!" Jimin shouted.

"What! I'm coming home now! Stay there don't do anything!" Uncle Park yelled as we can heard that uncle Park have got into the cab and rush back home.

Then, we heard a cracking sound behind Jimin we look up and see there is a wooden plank falling down and is gonna fall onto Jimin.

Tae remember the scene he see, he want to change the future so he ran towards Jimin who was froze at his place.

"Jimin!" Tae yelled as he push Jimin away from the seat causing Jimin to fall on the floor and the wooden plank fall and landed onto Tae's injured foot.

"TaeTae!" Jimin shouted in fear as he try to carry the wooden plank away but it was too heavy just then Uncle Park came back home.

He ran to TaeHyung and carry the wooden plank away and ran to the kitchen and take fire extinguisher and  put out the fire.

Tae saw the light that is on top of Jimin and Tae was gonna to fall soon, Tae look up to see Jimin was crying he don't know what to do. The light was falling so Tae quickly crawl towards jimin and push him into Uncle Park room and Tae cover his face with his hands as the light fall onto him and shatter into pieces and TaeHyung glad that his friend is safe so he lie down on the floor unconsciously.

(Incase if you guys are curious what kind of the light I talking about)

(It is a crystal ceiling light, imagine that fall on Tae, ouch)

"Oh shit!" Jimin shouted as he ran to TaeHyung and shake him as he cry out loud for help.

Uncle Park just finish put out the fire and he ran out of the kitchen and to see that Tae was lying a small pool of blood with crying Jimin.

Uncle Park carry the both of them and ran towards the hospital. After a few hours of surgery, TaeHyung was safe.

But he was in coma for 1 month and jimin was crying for that one month he didn't eat, sleep. Jimin accompany TaeHyung for that one month.

End of flashback..

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter hehe

Love ya!

Author out~