17: hostage

←Jungkook POV→

I was told to open the door. So I went to open the door for TaeHyung. But I saw a guy overtake him.

"Kookie close the door! lock everything! im going to come back later! bye!" He said and he hang up his called.

I look at Tae as he run to other side. I went to lock all the window and the door when I realize the door that lead to outside forgot to close...

I ran to close but I saw Rae Jung instead of chasing Taehyung with Seokmin.. he ran towards me.

I quickly close the door, but RaeJung use his hand and block the door, and he swung the door causing me to call backwards.

RaeJung get into the house with a knife in his hand, he look at me with a evil smile on his face.

"Kookie? What happen?" Dok Hyun said while rubbing his eyes.

RaeJung and I turn back look towards the staircase. Shit. Dok Hyun wake up. I thought as I look at RaeJung then back to Dok Hyun.

I breathe in and breathe out. "Dok Hyun Run upstair to my room and lock the door!!! Quick don't come out no matter what!" I shouted as I get up from the floor and try to snatch Rae Jung's knife away.

Tae.. where are you now? I need your help.. I thought as I grab the knife from Rae Jung.

TaeHyung POV→

I hang up the called and lured SeokMin towards the playground. But most importantly, is far from JungKook's house.

I ran to the dead-end alley I squat on the floor feeling tired. Seokmin came and point the knife towards me.

I gulped as I move back a little till I felt my back came in contact with the cold hard wall. I look at SeokMin while looking into his eyes.

Why is there one people crying while hugging another one?  Aish... I thought as I shake my head.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?" SeokMin shouted causing me to come back in reality.

"I'm sorry... This is to protect myself.." I mumbled as I got up from the floor and grab the knife away from SeokMin and put the knife on his throat and drag him towards Jungkook's house.

⇚JungKook POV⇛

I hold the knife and point towards RaeJung.

Back stick towards the wall, and look upstair, making sure that Dok Hyun is safe. "What did you want from us?!" I yelled at Rae Jung.

"Why would I tell you? I would get killed for telling you!" Rae Jung shouted as he run towards Jungkook.

"Don't come near me! Step back three step or else I will not let you take what you want!" Jungkook yelled angrily as I walk towards the living room.

Just then, the door being kick open.

"Kookie!!! Are you here?!" TaeHyung shouted. I shift my gaze at TaeHyung. "I'm here!" I shouted.

"This is a good opportunity.." Rae Jung mumbled and went to snatch my knife away causing a deep cut on my palm.

And that I become a hostage. The knife is on my throat.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing?! P-Put the knife down" TaeHyung shouted.

"You put the knife down first. Before I hurt him. You know the knife have no eyes. So it can hurt or killed someone.." RaeJung said as he was about to slit my throat when TaeHyung shouted.

"Fine! But we put it down together and kick it as far as you can!"  TaeHyung shouted.

RaeJung nod his head, and so both of them slowly put down their knife to the floor and was about to kick the knife when Rae Jung's phone ring.

⇚Third Person POV⇛

RaeJung pick up the phone call. "Kill three of them..." The person in the phone answered.

"You are not boss, who are you?" RaeJung Answered in the phone.

"Just. Follow. What. I. Said" the man said sternly in the phone and hung up the called.

RaeJung sigh as he put his phone into his pocket.

TaeHyung focus on his eyes again, after seeing what he see. His eyes widen and quickly pick up the knife that is on the floor at the same time RaeJung pick up the knife on the floor as well.

Jungkook see this situation isn't right. He High kick RaeJung's stomach, sending him to the ground and Jungkook held the knife from RaeJung's hands and point towards him.

"What did the person said?" JungKook asked sternly. "Don't ask about it. You wouldn't want to know" RaeJung said as he look at SeokMin.

Seokmin get the hint, and turn to Taehyung with his innocent eyes.

"Erm TaeHyung, sorry about just now, are you okay? I'm sorry but can you let me go? You are hurting me." Seokmin said with big puppy doe eyes.

TaeHyung can't stand the cuteness and slowly letting his arm down, Seokmin took the opportunity and grab the knife from TaeHyung and held him at the throat like a hostage.

"Put that knife down! Or else I will kill him!" SeokMin shouted.

Jungkook look at RaeJung then back to Seokmin. He sigh in frustration and put down the knife.

"Let him go" Jungkook said as he give a cold, death stare to Seokmin, sending shiver down his spine.

"K-Kick off the knife" SeokMin stutter which he mentally curse himself for that.

Jungkook grab the knife from the floor in a swift moment, and held it on RaeJung's throat. "Now let go of him, if not I will have to kill him."

"Hyung?! Aish! You Jeon Jung Kook you made me do this!" SeokMin said and drag TaeHyung out of the house and no where to be seen.

Jungkook ran out of the house to chase SeokMin but he can't see him. Jungkook felt so frustrating that he keep the wall that is near him. Causing his toe to bleed.

"Kookie sshi!! How's your foot?!" RaeJung shouted as he rush towards Jungkook.

"Give me back my TaeHyung!!!! AHHHHH!!!" Jungkook roared. RaeJung flinch a little.

"I-i p-promise you to be bring back TaeHyung.. I will help you." RaeJung said and left, leaving Jungkook behind alone.

Wait... Dok Hyun! How could I forgot about him! Jungkook thought as he rush back into his house and went to his bedroom to see that Dok Hyun were asleep. He sigh in relief.

He can't tell DokHyun about TaeHyung's disappearance....