11: Day three

TaeHyung is still in the surgery room at about 4 am.

Dok Hyun have fell asleep on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook was about to fell asleep when he saw the surgery light have switch off. He quickly stand up while gently lay Dok Hyun's head on the chair and went towards the doctor.

"Doctor Kim, how is TaeHyung?" Jungkook asked.

"He is good. He can leave the hospital tomorrow morning" Doctor Kim smiled and he left.

Jungkook smiled widely and went to the chair and gently carry Dok Hyun in bridal style and went into TaeHyung's room.

(Time skip to Jungkook in his room)

Jungkook gently lay Dok Hyun at the couch and he went to take a extra blanket and cover Dok Hyun. He went to Taehyung and sit beside him.

"TaeHyung... Please wake up..." Jungkook said feeling exhausting he put his head on top of Tae's hand and soon fell asleep...

After a while...

Jungkook woke up as he heard beep sound from the machine beside TaeHyung and Dok Hyun is crying and Jungkook look around and see that there is a lot of doctor and nurses came rushing towards Tae's room.

Jungkook went towards Dok Hyun and hug him, patting his back, calming him down. "TaeTae Hyung will be alright, okay?" Jungkook said.

"TaeTae Hyung want me to tell you that he maybe would break the promise that he made to you and he say he is sorry" Dok Hyun cried, wetting Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook start to cry as he hug Dok Hyun tighter. "No..TaeTae Hyung will be alright.. he will not leave me.. he will not broke the promise. Trust Kookie okay?" Jungkook comfort Dok Hyun.

Dok Hyun nod his head. "Kookie I will believe you! Hmm kookie, kookie Hyung or kookie which do you prefer?" Dok Hyun asked.

"Erm I would appreciate that if you could call me kookie" Jungkook said as he smiled to Dok Hyun.

Just then, Doctor Kim came out of Tae's room with other doctors and nurses. "Erm Mr Jeon?"

"Oh yes Doctor Kim, how is TaeHyung?" Jungkook asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Sadly I could say is I'm scared that TaeHyung..." Doctor Kim sigh as he said...
---------------------------------------------------------
What would happen to Tae?

Sorry for the late update hehe

Hope you guys have a great day!

Authornim out~