29: Give me back

Happy Birthday TaeHyungie!!!! Hehe

Meanwhile Jungkook...

Yoongi and NamJoon had been driving. When Yoongi shouted "found it! He's in the abandoned park somewhere near here. Go straight turn left and then turn right, lastly just go straight again and you will sees a house there." Yoongi said as NamJoon tried to remember.

"Call Jimin and JHope if they had succeed saving Tae" NamJoon said as he drive towards the direction that he had told to. Yoongi nodded as he called Jimin.

"Hello? Yoongi" the phone answered after a few rings.

"Hello Jagi, you sound sad what happen?"  Yoongi asked worriedly.

"We didnt save Taehyung.. he was being caught by his uncle and have to work for his comm. Long story I will tell you later." Jimin said as he start to sobs a little.

"Did you hurt? Where's hobi?" Yoongi asked.

"We all got hurt. But we are treating our injuries in Jin Hyung place" Jimin said with a sigh.

"Who's that basket who hurt my baby, I swear I'm gonna kill him if I know who is it" yoongi said angrily as he clench his fist.

"It's them not him." Jimin corrected yoongi.

"What?! So many?!" Yoongi shouted that causes NamJoon to flinch. "Yah! Hyung I'm driving! We reaching soon"

"Alright Jimin just rest with Hobie we will come back soon" yoongi said as he ends the call.

"Joon, They failed to save Tae and they got hurt long story when we come back they will tell us" yoongi said angrily yet calm.

"What?! Oh okay" NamJoon said as he park his car among the bushes. They got off the car.

💟💟💟

Jungkook was in the car as he slowly fall asleep due to his exhaustion. He lay down on the seat and drift off to his wonderland.

When he woke up, he realize that he had been in a bigger cage. He sigh and lean against the bar looking at JungWon.

"Ahh, our kookie had awake huh" JungWon said.

"How long has I been sleeping?" He asked.

"Hmm about an hour?" JungWon said as he throw the peanut shell on the table and look at Jungkook.

"Hmm what should I do to you?" JungWon asked himself as he look at Jungkook.

"Let me go?" Jungkook suggested even though he knows this is a very ridiculous request but oh well who cares about that.

"Nope, I wonder how is Taehyung?" JungWon asked Jungkook with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook hold the bars tightly as he lean against the bar looking at JungWon " Just let Tae go!" He shouted.

"No it's too late" JungWon said as he knows what had happened. He walk closer to Jungkook and squat in front of him.

"You asked your friend to save him isn't it?" JungWon asked with a hint of angry in his voice.

Jungkook gulped as he heard what JungWon said. "No." He said as he look at JungWon.

JungWon reach out his hands and slap Jungkook hardly. "How dare you lie to me! I know you had called your friends for help right?" JungWon shouted as he give a hand signal to two men who came into the cage.

Jungkook held his cheeks as it's sting a little. "So what if I did?!" He yelled back. He stand up and face the two men.

"Then you will have punishment" JungWon said as he showed another signal and the two men came and started hit Jungkook hardly but not gonna to let him die.