6: Hospital

TaeHyung is in the surgery room for one hour.

Jungkook,Jimin and uncle Park were waiting outside the surgery room.

"Why does the doctor still didn't come out of the surgery room?" Jimin cried as he was walking back and forth.

"Jimin Hyung, could you stop walking back and forth? It's making me dizzy." Jungkook said as he sigh.

After another few hours.

The doctor come out of the surgery room. "May i know who is Mr Kim TaeHyung's family?" Doctor Kim said.

"All of us here." We said as we walk towards the doctor. "How is he?"

"Mr Kim. Have not got our the danger zone yet. He still need to stay up here at least three days or a week it depends." Doctor Kim said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"The cut is too deep and it is quite dangerous to just clean the wound and sew it." Doctor Kim explained.

"So can we go and see him?" Jungkook asked.

Doctor Kim nod "but he is in coma, so please talk to him, maybe he could get better" he said and left.

"We will go and get TaeHyung's clothes wait for us a while." Jimin and uncle Park said as they wipe their tears away.

Jungkook nod his head as he went into the room where TaeHyung is.

Jimin and Uncle Park left to get TaeHyung's clothes.

Jungkook sat beside TaeHyung. Looking at TaeHyung like this it actually hurt Jungkook.

"Why is it you.. it should be me.." Jungkook cannot take it anymore and let tears overtake him. He cried as he hold TaeHyung's hand.

Jungkook lean his head on TaeHyung's hand. "Please wake up.. you are the only one who will treat me sincerely and I think that I have fell in love with you.. please..I can't lose you.." jungkook cried.

TaeHyung's hand move a little that cause jungkook flinch a little. "Tae?" Jungkook said as he look at TaeHyung's face.

TaeHyung slowly open his eyes. "Really?" Tae asked.

"Oh my funtastic baby! Wait I go called the doctor!! Please wait for me!" Jungkook smiled brightly as he ran to get the doctor.

TaeHyung slowly got up and look around. "Where am I?" He said as he pluck out all the needles that insert in him. "Hospital?" TaeHyung said as he take his phone and went out of the room.

He went to the park that is near the hospital. He look at everyone's eyes that walk past him. Suddenly his breath hitched a little as he realise something...