30: what did you say?!

"What reason- yah be careful behind you!" Jungkook shouted as Yoongi and NamJoon look up to see Jaemin was being stab at the side by JungWon.

"W-Why you do this to me" Jaemin said as he hold his sides and JungWon drop the knife as he runs away. NamJoon quickly run towards Jaemin and carry him on his backs as yoongi carry Jungkook and run out of the house to their car and throw the two in the car. Yoongi seat at the passenger seat as NamJoon drive the car towards the hospital.

"Jungkook..If I can't make it to the hospital.. tell Dok Hyun that WooWoo Hyung will always love him" Jaemin said as he hold his wound tightly while Jungkook's tears slowly roll down his cheeks while shaking his head.

"yah hyung you can survive just hold it a little we're gonna see Dok Hyun soon just please" Jungkook said as he turn to NamJoon.

" NamJoon hyung please drive faster towards Jin Hyung house please!" Jungkook said panicking as NamJoon nod his head and drive it to the side and go straight till he reach his house. He park his car inside the house as Jungkook got out from the other side and yoongi and NamJoon held Jaemin out from the car as they drag him gently into their house.

Jimin, JHope, and Jin was shock to see them carry a stranger into their house. "Guys help me take first aid kit the larger one, in my room drawer." Jin shout as Jimin dash towards Jin's and Namjoon's room and search for the box before he run down and handed it to Jin.

JHope move to the other side of the couch as Yoongi and NamJoon lay Jaemin down on the couch. Jungkook sit beside JHope to get his injuries treated.

Dok Hyun wake up from his sleep as he rub his eyes slowly and got out from his room shouting Jin.

"Jin Hyung! Where are you?!" Dok Hyun shouted as he walk towards the long corridors. He got no response so he started to got scared. "Jin Hyung? Hyung?! Please answer me! I'm scared!" Dok Hyun said as his tears is threatening to fall.

Jin heard Dok Hyun's voice. "Oh Dok Hyunnie! Jin Hyung is at Downstairs don't worry hyung didn't leave you." Jin yelled back as Jaemin look at him.

"Thanks for taking care of my dongsaeng.." he smiles as he close his eyes a little.

"Your brother? Wait you are Choi HyunWoo? Aren't you Choi Jaemin?" Jin asked feeling puzzled.

"I will tell the reasons later" Jaemin said with his eyes closed.

Dokhyun heard what Jin said he quickly run towards the staircase and run towards Jin and hug him tightly.

Jin chuckled and stop his stitching a moment as he turn to DokHyun, wiping away his tears as he smiles at Dok Hyun. "Okay, DokHyun, if you can be a good boy and let me treat your hyung alright? You can sit beside kookie and Hobie hyung"

"My Hyung? Is it HyunWoo Hyungie?!" Dok Hyun sniff a little as he look at Jin Hyung with a shock but happy face.

Jin nod his head as he continue to stitch Jaemin's wound. Dok Hyun look at the person who is lying down on the couch. He smiled happily but worriedly.

"Hyung! Yay finally I can see you!!!" He shouted as Jaemin open his eyes looking at Dok Hyun and smiles as Jin finish his jobs.

"Done your hyung is fine now, but don't let him move quite much he need to rest so that his injuries could recover" Jin Hyung said as he carried DokHyun and put it on his laps.

Jaemin felt relieved that at least DokHyun had so many hyungs that loves him so much as he do.

He sat up from the couch with pillow behind him to support him. He breathe in and breathe out. Dok Hyun look at his hyung.