8: Day one

"so... Is it convenience to stay at your house for one month Kookie?" TaeHyung asked.

"Sure you can!" Jungkook said happily.

"Yay! Could you talk more about yourself? I didn't know you much, oh and where's my stuff?" TaeHyung ask as he suddenly remember about his backpack is still in school.

"Oh okay. Your backpack I have already sent back home. What do you want to know about me?" Jungkook asked as he scratch at the back of his head.

"Oh I see thanks you! Hmm maybe like what is your family doing and stuff like that" TaeHyung said.

Jungkook nod his head as he lean closer to Taehyung again. "But this is a secret too."

"Secret? What do you mean?" TaeHyung asked as he look at Jungkook with a confused look.

"Like the school know I'm rich but they didn't know what is the real reason." Jungkook said as he shrug his shoulders.

"Okay I promise you not to tell anyone and I will keep the secret like how you keep my secret" TaeHyung smile as he also lean closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook clears his throat and said. "Well my family have a company it's called. 'Jeon food Industry' my dad is a famous business man. Jeon Min Jae. My mum is a famous professor around the universe, she give lots of lecturer to some university. Me I'm gonna be the future heir of the company. So my parents since young told me to keep a secret in case of any danger." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears.

"Wahhh I didn't know you are so damn rich" TaeHyung said.

Jungkook nod his head. "But rich also no use. I have everything. But I don't have love. I just want my friends, family to care and love for me is it that difficult?" Jungkook said as he can feel his tears was about to fall.

"What happen?" TaeHyung asked as he Pat Jungkook's back lightly.

Jungkook hold in his tears as he continues. "My friends all around me was just wanting to spend my money. If I have any difficulties they will all leave me... My family everytime having business trip around the world.." Jungkook said.

"That's sad. But it's okay! I will be your true friends, trust me I will not leave you!" TaeHyung said happily as he hope that he could cheer Jungkook up.

"Really? You sure?" Jungkook ask as he look up to see TaeHyung.

"Yes I promise you!" TaeHyung said as he smiled and raise his pinky.

Jungkook raise his pinky too and lock their pinky together. "Promise"

(Time skip to night)

"Did we have school tomorrow?" TaeHyung asked as he realize that the sky have turn dark.

"Still have two mare days before our summer break start" Jungkook said and look at TaeHyung.

"You should go home! Tomorrow you could visit me!" TaeHyung said as he push Jungkook.

"Nah its okay~ I will stay beside you. Tomorrow morning I will went to school, okay? And the sky is dark, it must be dangerous to go out alone in the dark. Do you sure you want me to go to the dangerous zone there?" Jungkook said.

TaeHyung pause a moment and look at Jungkook. "You got a point, fine you could stay here. But you could sleep at the bed here, I will go sleep at the couch over there." TaeHyung said.

"No I will sleep beside you if you are okay with that" Jungkook said.

"Hmm okay. But be careful of my injuries okay?" TaeHyung said.

"Okay deal" Jungkook smiled and stand up. TaeHyung move closer to the edge of the bed create some space for Jungkook. Since the bed is suitable for two person to sleep. Jungkook lay his head down between TaeHyung and soon fell asleep with TaeHyung.