35: chaos

Sorry for the long update again!!! I promise y'all that this update is gonna be good I think hehe.

Warning: People's death ( sorry )
Chaos
Tae's Ability

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────

Taehyung and Jungkook went into the cinema with one big bucket of popcorn and two cups of drinks, and they decided to watch comedy shows.

Once they are in the cinema, the screen shows the advertisement but the surrounding is dark. Jungkook held Taehyung's arm tightly, to prevent him to fall.

Once they find their seat, they settled down and the screen turns dark after a minutes. Everyone gone quiet. Tae feeling so excited as he wrap his arm around Jungkook's arm. Soon the movie start showing.

Occasionally they did laugh some part while drinking their drinks and eat their popcorn.

Half way through the movie, Tae needed to go toilet as he tap Jungkook's shoulder whispering in his ear that he needed to go toilet. Jungkook nod his head and whisper in Tae's ears. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

Tae shakes his head "its okay you can tell me what happen after i come back. Its a quick one" he said with a smile as he got up from his seat and slowly walks out of the row and went to the left and walks into the toilet.

After Tae finishes his thing. He walks out of the toilet stall and walks towards the sink washing his hands and dry his hands as he walks out of the toilets when someone stop him by blocking him in front of him.

"How do you know im here?" he asked seemingly a little annoyed.

"Oppa, can we get back together please" she said politely.

"No im sorry. Jungkook is the one for me, i love him." he said as he walk past Moonrim

"Oppa dont regret what you said. I ask you one last time. Can we get back together?" she asked firmly

Taehyung walk to her and stop in front of her " I say N and O, NO" he said sternly as he walk away not even giving her a glance.

"Kim Tae Hyung. You will regret sooner or later. " she said with her teary eyes as she got out her phone and text someone.

 " she said with her teary eyes as she got out her phone and text someone

Taehyung walk back to his seat with a pout and cross his arms. Jungkook turn to look at Tae " You okay? What took you so long to come back?" he asked with a hint of worry.

"Nothing. Just someone recognise the wrong person and apologize to me" Tae said as he look at the screen.

"The movie is going to end soon" Jungkook said it with a smile as he turn back and look at the movie.