Shut up and listen

Joey's pov-
   Listen can you hear it. That is the sound of Henry laughing. Such a melodious tune. How come whenever I am in the room with him he never smiles or laughs or notices me. True I brought him here to help draw out the and sketch the characters but I also brought him here to keep him close to me. So that he would notice my feelings for him. All I ever see him do is draw. I know that he is one of our strongest workers, but I want to see the cute Henry side that was alive in college. The one who got flustered for letting one of his socks drop on my side of the room. I wish to see this, Henry laughing, however I am stuck in this boring meeting with Sammy Lawrence. " I don't care if you are having trouble with background noise I needed Bendy's intro music yesterday," I scream as to hopefully quiet him down. So that I may continue to listen to my sweet sweet Henry. It shuts him up and makes him leave back to his station, Yet Henry stopped laughing, next time Sammy Lawrence got in the way of me and Henry he would pay. I wasn't going to let him know that, because I need to keep my outward appearance up until we got the okay from corporate that they would show our hard fought cartoons.