We were wrong

Henry's POV-

    Opening my secret folder I dove in pulling out different characters, practically wrecking my brain trying to remember Susie's voice. It is a lot harder than trying to remember song lyrics or their beats. Tuning out Sammy, I reached down deeper trying to pull out a character that I probably hadn't even drawn. That was when I heard it, Susie's voice almost as if it were angel.... that was it. I pulled out a drawing of a demon and started erasing. " Woah, woah Henry, what on earth are you doing," Sammy practically yelled. I didn't respond instead I started sketching out a new character using the dimensions of the character that layed there. However instead of a demon tail and demon wings on a nearly naked female demon I added a halo and kept the horns. Destroying the characters chest was the next thing, I brought them down to a size a cup, and drew a dress covering up all the spots that were visible on her private parts. I don't know what I was thinking originally, that character was to adult for a cartoon meant for children. Now to think of a name for this character, but I didn't have enough time. Sammy ripped the paper out of my hand and examined it, his brows furrowed together. Almost as if he was looking at how the character would move. "Henry get rid of the big shoes we aren't going to have another dancing character" He said still looking at the paper as I drew slippers onto her delicate little feet, and put a microphone in her hand. "Okay then how about a singing angel, then?" Like that Sammy's face shone. Then faded, that would be nice except for Susie won't sing." He sighed, pointing at her. "Hey Susie, I know you said that you don't want to get big but could you do this for us, after all the character we want you playing is gonna be Bendy's love interest and his riva.." I was cut off  " Ok I will do it, but you guys can't have me doing pervy stuff that you boys like." My mind went straight to Joey, " No problem, but that really isn't up to us, it is up to the script writers, but we can see what we can do." I say jumbling over my words. Putting out my hand, both Sammy and Susie put their hands on top and we had ourselves a deal.