I Found Them

Sammy Lawrence pov-
It was right in front of me this whole time. A voice that can be portrayed as a special character Henry and I have been working on in secret. This girl could be as big as Mickey Mouse if she opened her voice up to the Voldemort of cartoons. "Now listen, your voice is gonna be one of the biggest, yet maybe even bigger than Bendy." I practically sing, all the while we are rushing to my studio. Ohhh I hope Henry has done his job in the character sketches, otherwise this.... this is voice will go to waste. Rushing into the office I push Susie into a chair and shove a folder labeled secret onto it. "Read that, and then I am gonna need you to sing it." She looked at me like I was insane. "Susie I need you too open your mouth and use your words, I am not a mind reader." Luckily that was when Henry came in with his secret folder, practically bursting with sheets of sketches, and even some of them trailed behind him. He had on his serious face that made me want to.... ehem.... "Henry your trailing, now show us what you got to go with our little lamb here." Not looking back Henry opened up the folder exposing sketches of different female devils, chickens, ducks, practically everything that we ever discussed. Meanwhile Susie just sat there with a blank expression on her face. "Susie, come on it isn't rocket science just read out the first lines." That was when she opened her mouth.