Nasty surprise

Joey's pov-
   Omg I have never heard Henry scream before. It isn't as cute as his laugh but it reminds me of a little bunny rabbit. I want to hug him but my hands are full of a Bendy cardboard cutout. "Joey don't frighten me like that, do you know what would have happened if I spilled ink on Boris." Stutters Henry. Who is Boris, and were could I find him. I have the mind to stick him in the walls were he can never escape. Were he can never see my Henry ever again. Then I look at the paper that is clutched in his hands. "Show me what's in your hand right now Henry," I scream. Henry's face drops even farther, and he looks even cuter. He slowly hands me the page and begins to work again. I look at it and it's a picture of a wolf in suspenders over his head was the name Boris. That was when I realized I messed up. "Is this the character that I requested is this Bendy's best friend?" I ask in my softest most sincere tone possible. He just nods his head without making eye contact. This makes me begin to boil, I grab the cut out and the sketches of Boris and say, "I'll see how every one else pans out with Boris so don't get your hopes up that he is going to make it. I stride off and take a glimpse back. I see the most wonderful thing ever in Henry's eyes I see anticipation. I see the original Henry I brought to the studio. The one who stole my heart.