To Much Noise

Sammy Lawrence pov-
Just you wait Henry just you wait. I will get you kicked off this team if it is the last thing I do here. I worked my but off to get to this point while all you had to do was flutter your eyelashes and you get the job. Just because your cute doesn't mean we all have the bow in your every wake. Even though your eyes are as precious as a puppy's and your little nose wiggles at your kitten sneeze, doesn't mean you are innocent. I mean just look at you, you probably aren't even homo. So why do I bother, trying to make you seem like you are, why am I even into a guy like that. I mean have you ever heard him sing or hum, he is.... he just.... uhhhhhhh. I need to get him out of my head. "Ummm Sammy," I turn around and see him I see Henry. "What do you need," I snark, he doesn't respond. "You know some of us actually have jobs here," I continue. "I came down here to get Bendy's new song so I could match his movements to the beat," He explains. He was down here doing his job ohh, I point in the exit pile and he grabs the music sheet. "Sorry, but my schedule has been to hectic so I haven't had time to have the musicians play it yet," I say in my nonchalant voice. Henry just looks down, his brows together in concentration. He looks so cu..... what am I thinking he isn't even into guys, wait or is he.... hmmmmm. "Duh duh duh do do do do" Henry hums the melody to my song perfectly, he is cute and can read sheet music I so hope he is into guys, what am I thinking I hate him he got here so easily and yet I feel like I am drawn to him. Then I hear it my doom.