Boris is Born

Henry's pov-
   I hate it when Joey yells. His voice losses all softness in it and he sounds like a villain. It makes him sound like Bendy. After all we originally planned to use his voice for it. He would strut around our dorm pretending to be the little devil himself. Back then I laughed all the time, I didn't need to watch my volume. Back then there was no Sammy Lawrence who comes up every two seconds to complain that my pen makes too much when I draw with it. Even though he's around two floors below us. I think Sammy doesn't like me because I was recommended and brought in by Joey. I don't know why he is jealous when he has done so much. He composed all the music for our cartoons, and cartoons aren't cartoons without fun music. Also in most it is recommended that at least one animal is involv...... I know what Bendy's best friend is going to be. He will be a wolf with suspenders, all he needs is a name. No time for that I took the original drawing I did of Joey as a cartoon character. I added a snout and floppy ears to him. Then I added a nice fluffy tail. This Bendy's best friend all he needed was a name. Since I was so in original I gave him the name Boris which is a name for Wolf in the Turkish language. All that was left was to show it to Joey. I got up from my station turned and, " Aaaahhhhhhh."