Up the stairs

Henry's pov-
  I was lost in the music Sammy had done it again. He created a snazzy toon that was perfect for Bendy's tip tapping feet. All he needed was a cane and a top hat. Then I hear it. "Henry don't you have some sketches to do upstairs." In an angelic voice. I look up and I see Joey. What was he doing here? I could not even respond because I felt so flustered all I knew was that I needed to get out of their fast I only had my eyes on the door I completely forgot that Joey was still in the door frame. He held out his arm and caught me red rover style. He pulled me into a hug you would give a little kid. I hope my face didn't turn bright red. I also hoped that even though his hand was over my chest and arms over my shoulder, that he couldn't hear and feel my heart. It went beat beat beat as fast as the Coutineye Joe's beat. He didn't see to notice but he was toying with me not letting me wiggle out. I never realized before that moment that Joey was such a tall muscular man. Sammy opened his mouth and said something that I didn't quite catch. It made Joey lighten his grasp and I made it away. As I dashed up the stairs I made a mental note to thank Sammy later. When I reached the top of the stairs I couldn't go back to my desk so I went to the washroom and didn't come out for a while. Why, Why did Joey have to be there.