20 Random things I do when I'm bored.

I'm only doing this cause I'm bored and stuck in the lounge while my mum watches reruns of Dawson's Creek.

1. I look up random facts about shows that I don't watch like Supernatural and Doctor Who. (Don't kill me that I don't watch them)

2. Re-watch random 90s movies and TV shows. (If you can't tell, I like TV)

3. I watch old 90s music videos on YouTube.

4. I read Fanfiction

5. I look up random fan art and some how, once, I found myself looking at wincest.... (I would do it if I were you, some people are really good at drawing and stuff)

6. Watch YouTube, like David Dobrik, Jacksepticeye and IISuperwomanII.

7. Draw on my hands.

8. Flirt with my crush and they flirt back, and both of us don't actually realize that we're flirting with each other until the conversation is over..

9. Do laundry that doesn't need cleaning.

10. Re-organize my clothing draws with that double clean load of washing

11. Sit on the fence that surrounds my house and watch the old couple that lives over the street do gardening while listening to music. (I don't stalk people, I swear)

12. Take pictures of random things.

13. Clean my room.

14. Look up young pictures of celebrities and YouTubers.

15. Make a twenty minute long Snapchat Story series of random vines that I made up and never got to upload  (#RIPVine)

16. Do my make-up

17. Put on my brothers clothes.

18. Steal some of my brothers clothes.

19. Light candles and melt things.

20. Eat.