Chapter 1

Nadia

To Nadia: Hey... time to start training. Meet me at the gym same time as always

From Nadia: Aight I will see you then... and Good Morning to you too coach

I typed that sarcastically.

Uggghh. US Open is coming in 3 months. Summer has just started, and I want to go to the beach with my friends. Then again, I live in Miami so it's summer everyday. I just hate it when coach texts me early in the morning. Every moment of sleep is precious when you play professional tennis.

Tremaine

" Hey you wanna go to the gym later. If you want dem girls you gotta work for it." said Forest. " Aight- haha very funny" I said sarcastically. Lately I've been layin low with work and everything. I just really need a girl, but all of dem girls are sluts, and just lookin for sex. That's not what I'm all about. 

___

Nadia

To Nadia: Suppp gurl watcha doin

From Nadia: Heyyy Amelia. I'm bout to go to da gym for training, but you should come wit

To Nadia: Yasss gurl. Wish I could come, but I got work to catch up, and you know how I am wit da gym.

From Nadia: Hahah ikik

To Nadia: Well, at least meet a guy, you've been single for too long, and I feel bad

From Nadia: Ugggh thts not wat I go to da gym for, but whatever u say ur highness

To Nadia: Ur gonna pay for tht

Amelia is always trying to make me get a boyfriend. I'm so glad that she said she didn't want to come anyways, I just really need to focus, and Amelia and focus don't go good together.

______

I'm at the gym with my coach listening to music, and working hard lifting some weights. Some guy comes up next to me, but I don't want to loose focus and look.

Tremaine

Me and Forest are at the gym, and we go straight to the weights. I see this girl right next to me in a sports bra, shorts, and nike sneakers, she's so sexy. Forest caught me checkin' her out I knew I was gonna get it when we go to the car.  But everything about her is perfect, her beautiful hair, her muscles, her ass, and her hair. It's just so perfect, and I haven't even looked at her face yet. Right now I just gotta focus on workin' out tho.

Nadia

When I take a break I finally get to look at my surroundings. I turn my head and we take a long stare at each other. This stare is so romantic, so beautiful, it's like were talking through each others eyes. I feel like I've known him for a long time. His eyes, his face, his smile, OH MY GODNESS! He's gorgeous, but looks really familiar. I wanted to stay in this fantasy, but I knew I just wasn't ready, I really needed to win this tournament.

Tremaine

She finally turns around we have this long, beautiful stare. There's just something about her that just seems so right, other than the fact that she has the sexiest body I have ever seen. My heart is beating faster and faster, I have to meet up with her, I have to get to know her. She smiles; she has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I feel like we are made to be together. I will do anything to make her mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so comment what you think about the story so far below. Hope you like it. Also comment if you want me to continue. Do you think Tremaine and Nadia will end up being together?