Chapter 15

From now on things will be Nadia's Point of View. Nadia will be played by Tae Heckard. She fits Nadia better, and I hope that's the last time I change the character. Also I wanna say thank you to those that commented on the last chapter. You guys had me mad hype... Enjoy!!
________________________________

Nadia POV

I just came back from recording some songs for my new album "You Should Be Here". Let me just say I poured my heart and soul out in that album. Every time I listen to the songs I just start getting emotional and everyone else. Maybe music was made to be my thing because, it just comes so naturally and so beautifully. I was about to go get me some Buffalo Wild Wings because, I have been craving it for the longest. I moved back here to New York City not too long ago and I made it part of my to do to get some Buffalo Wild Wings, but since I got here all I have been worrying about is my music. I don't mind cause it keeps me distracted and helps me to focus on me.

After eating the delicious wings I went back to my condo, and realized that I had a whole bunch of time to kill. I decided to go for a jog.

I put on all Nike and I thought I was lookin hella fine, so you know I hit up the Snap. Lml I put a whole bunch of stuff on there, but only close people follow me. Fans be getting too stalkerish, that's why I have an Instagram.

As I was doing my jog in Central Park I was listening to my songs that I already recorded. I wanted to get really close and familiar because, when I perform them they will already be in my heart. I was deep in my emotions when I was listening to "You Should Be Here" honestly that song was about Trey. When I was in the hospital he should have been there, when I was playing in the tournament he should have been there, and when I was in that hotel for the both of us he should have been there. He should have been there when we were hanging out. He was always zoned out, or on his phone. Your probably wondering why do I have a song about him? But it was my only way to vent. I'm pretty sure one of his songs is about me anyways. But who cares. I'm just happy it's out of my system, and it sounds good. My eyes started to get foggy, and I bumped into someone.

"Damn I'm sorry bahbygurl. I didn't see you there." The unknown man said.

I didn't really care he bumped into me cause he was looking hella fine anyways.

"I-it's okay" I stuttered.

" A beautiful girl like you should not be crying keep your head up. Whatever it is you gonna come through." He said

" Thank you umm" I said as he cut me off.

"Odell... Odell Beckham Jr" he said.

"Nadia Wade. But thanks and I didn't realize that I was even crying." I said.

At the same time both our phones started to ring. We both laughed.

"Well I guess I'll see you around. I gotta take this call. Sorry again." Odell said.

"Okay bye. It's fine just go." I said while laughing.

Damn why do I always meet fine guys when I'm working out!!

I looked at my to Amelia calling me. Of course I rolled my eyes and answer.

"What's up" Nadia

"Nothing much... But you known how imma be in New York for the weekend and well I'm at the airport the Vogue had an issue with sending my ride, so I need you to pick me up now" Amelia

"Damn okay I'm on my way from jogging so you gotta wait Amelia" Nadia

"Ugh okay! Hurry up! JFK girl" Amelia and she hung up with that.