Chapter 17

When I woke up mad late all I could think about was Odell. Then it occurred to me we had a date tonight. I was extremely excited, but I had no idea what to wear, and how to act. Like it's been a longtime since I've been on a date.

I got up and did my morning hygiene eventhough it was like 1 o'clock pm. I decided on putting on black sweatpants, bred 11's, and a black t shirt with red and white character design. I put my hair in a sleek ponytail with no makeup of course. I was lowkey looking cute.

As I opened my door to go to the kitchen a magnificent aroma filled my nose. Yes! August cooked some good NOLA food. He went down it was like buffet style up in here. When he leaves he has to make sure he cooks food for me that last a year.

I filled them both with my plans for the day as we all ate. Amelia wanted to come shop with me, but August and her had plans already to go explore the city. I was lowkey happy because, going shopping with Amelia can sometimes turn into shopping for her. It's never successful for me and it takes up the whole day. For me it's going to be 1,2,3 once I find out the dress code.

Phone call with Odell

Hello Odell

(Goodness gracious his voice sounds so sexy when he wakes up. It was raspy and deep with his Louisiana accent)

I'm sorry did I just wake you up? Nadia
No your fine I just got up not too long ago. What's up? Odell
Oh okay. I was just wondering what the dress code is for tonight. Nadia
Oh right my fault I completely forgot to tell you. Casual is fine. Odell
Ya. So I'll see you tonight then. Nadia while chuckling
Yes. I'll pick you up at 8. Odell
Okay bye Nadia
Bye baybuh girl Odell said in an accent.

Phone call over

God everything about this man is perfect so far...

So now I most likely did not need to go shopping but hey it never hurts to stock up. So I spent my day stocking up on sneakers, heels, and a few clothes.

As I was shopping all I could think about was Odell and the past 24 hours. I was just giving myself a well needed break, and this is what happens. I finally meet someone else. He's different so far, and is sexy as hell. I just hope he has a good personality and treats me right because, as I learned never judge a book by it's cover.

All I ever wanted was a man who I would never get tired of looking at and loving. A man that when we are both 80 we can still look at each other and say God my baby is beautiful. I want someone who is willing to care for me and protect me without a care in the world. I'm his first priority. Not some random girls. Someone who want just say I love you, but show me how much he loves me. Oh, and he has to be sexy. I know this is a lot, but it's simple qualities that anyone could ever ask for. I'm not just looking for someone just to date, I'm looking for someone who could also be a potential husband. This time I have to make sure I tell my brother. I want everyone's approval of him before things go too far. Someone may know the person, or one important fact about the person that I didn't know. Matter of fact I need to call my brother now.

Phone call with Dwyane

Hello Dwyane

Hey, how you been big brother Nadia

I'm good. How you been, cause it's been a longtime since we've talked. Someone's been too busy to call or even visit. Your nephews and godchildren been complaining about you. Dwyane

It works too ways Dwyane. You have my number and my address. But awe I miss my nephews and godchildren. Nadia

*Dwayne sucks his teeth*

Imma pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways I wanted to tell you something. Nadia

Ya what's up Dwyane

So there's this guy that I met. Before you say anything let me finish my story. His name is Odell Beckham Jr. You probably heard of him, and know him. I met him while I was running the other day, and then we bumped into each other at the club. Oh by the way I saw Trey there but that's another story for another day. Tonight Odell and I are going on a date. I just wanted to let you know what's up before you see something on the news or something. This time I want things to be different. I want to take my time with him, and I want everyone's blessing. I feel like he's different. Nadia

Okay here's the thing. I know Odell and he's mad chill. But as you've learned never judge a book by it's cover. So ya, take things slow. I can't tell you what to do anymore, so you can go on this date. Just make sure I meet him, cause I want to do a good ass evaluation on this nigga. No one is getting by me this time. Dwyane

Lml okay. I have to go. But I'll let you know what's up after tonight. Bye I love you. Nadia

You better. Thanks for letting me know what's up. I love you too. Dwyane

Even when I'm not close you will always be my older brother. Nadia

___________________________________

When it was time to get ready, of course Amelia wanted to help. But this time I wanted to do everything on my own, and be myself. When I said I changed I really meant it.

My outfit consisted of nude louboutin heels, light ripped jeans, and a nice blouse and a blazer. My makeup was extremely light. I only put makeup on my eyebrows (cause they had to be fleek) and some red lipstick. My hair was in a big bun with my edges/ baby hairs layed. I actually was really pleased with how I looked, and so was Amelia. Of course I took pictures for Instagram and videos for snapchat because I couldn't resist.

I heard the door bell ring and August shout that Odell was here.

Before I left to go greet him I said a quick silent prayer.

"God I hope he's the one. I'm tired of searching. I'm tired of getting my heart broken".

______________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN AT THE DATE?????

I finally updated. Sorry guys these past few months have been way too crazy to focus and actually update. I was writing very slow. Plus I wasn't getting the comments I wanted but I still updated out of love.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!!!!

5COMMENTS + 5 VOTES= NEXT CHAPTER !!!

I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME. SO JUST COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AT THE DATE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY.