Chapter 6

Hey guys!!! So please continue commenting and voting. Thanks to all of the people who are doing just that! This week I have a break from school, so expect a lot of updates!!! Please continue to COMMENT and VOTE and SHARE!!!! Thanks guys!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nadia

I woke up having the urge to pee. Umm... why the hell am I naked!!! Then I remembered what went down last night. Why did I let Trey eat from me last night, I was thinking as I was walking to the bathroom. At least he didn't have sex with me. I just hope he isn't using me for sex. But I'm also wondering where do we stand from here, are we friends, or are we dating? When I was done I took a shower, and put some of his basketball shorts, and one of his shirts on. Damn! This nigga sleep hard, and it was like 12:30pm. I took my phone, and saw, that I had 10 missed calls from my brother. Damn! I knew I was gonna be in trouble. I left a note for Trey saying I was outside on the beach.

*Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring*

Call to Dwyane:

"HELLO NADIA WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!! I've been calling you and shit, I went to your house and you weren't there! Please tell me you still not at that nigga Trey's place. Oh God please tell me that you guys didn't have sex." Dwyane said getting cut off.

" Okay first of all Dwyane you need to shut the fuck up, and take a chill pill. Nothing happened between Trey and me. He asked for a date, I said I would take things slow, as in start off as friends. We had a great dinner and everything. Then of course the paparazzi showed up, and then he took me to the beach that I was always at when Grandma was in the hospital. He has a beach house down here, and then I slept over cause I was tired as fuck. Nothing happened I swear, now calm down. Also I am a grown woman Dwyane, I am able to make responsible decisions. And how the fuck you find out I was on a date?!" I said, at the point I was trying my best not to scream, but I don't think it was working.

" Wateva Nadia, that's what had better happen! And don't worry about it." Dwyane said.

Once a thug always a thug.

" So are you coming to my championships tonight?" Dwayne said, finally in a calm matter.

" Of course I'm coming, I wouldn't miss it for the world... But can I bring Trey...?" I said in a slow, innocent, soft matter.

" Fine you can bring that nigga. Trey seem like a chill guy anyway." Dwyane said.

"Yaaa!!!!" I said with a big ass smile on my face.

" Anyways I gotta go. Don't forget to wear the chain." Dwyane said.

" And why the fuck would I forget to wear the chain. Make sure your ass, and your team don't forget them shoes." I said.

"Yes Nadia. Bye love you, and you best not do anything stupid." he said.

" Love you too nigga." I said while making kissing sounds on the phone.

*End of Call*

Trey

Damn last night was mad good. I have never tasted anything like that. I also have never met a woman so strong like Nadia. There is something real special about Nadia. I opened my eyes to see that Nadia isn't there anymore. But she left a note on the pillow. She better not have left.

  Dear Trey,

        I woke up before you, so I figured I would write this note so you don't get all worried on me. I'm outside on the beach just walking. I know simple as that.