Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry for all of the short chapter, just tryna grab y'all attention. I'll try to make this one long and good :) Also this chapter is mostly in Nadia's point of view cause it would make the story more interesting, sorry about that.

__________________________________________

Nadia

*They next day*

     When I got to the gym, I was tryna clear ma mind. As soon as he was out of ma mind, and I was back to reality, Trey just has to walk in. Great! This time he's alone. I try to act nice and all, cause I hate lookin like a stuck up bitch to any guy, but I really need to focus. Uggghhh!!! Why life gotta be like that!!! Anyway when I was taking my break, Trey comes up to me and we start to talk.

" Hey I'm Tremaine Neverson, but people call me Trey Songz." he said

 "Hey I'm Nadia Wayde. Nice to meet you." I said

We shake hands.

"Well what's a girl like you doin in a gym like this?" he said.

Ugghhh. He must be kidding me. This nigga don't know who I am after yesterday damn. But I had a feeling he was just joking around.

" Nigga incase you didn't know I am a professional tennis player, and in order for me to have a sexy body that you keep starin at I gotta work out at this gym." I said in a sassy way. "But why are you here cause niggas like you don't come to gyms like this." I said

" Damn girl, I didn't know it was gonna be like this. N u got a problem with 'niggas like me' comin to this gym?". he said

" Hahaha. I'm just playin'." I said

" You seem like a nice woman . We should hang sometime." he said.

" I'm just letting you know, I ain't got time for niggas like you. I'm being serious Tremaine. I know just what you guys do, you try and act sweet to the girl, you go out with the girl, and then you fuck the girl, then leave. I don't have time for that." I said harshly.

"  Gee Nadia ain't gotta be harsh. But that ain't me, that was the old Trey Songz, but there's a new Trey and a new Tremaine" he said

Was this nigga seriously gonna lie to me, he makin it harder than it has to be, I've seen all of the news. Yes don't judge I had a little crush on Tremaine, well Trey Songz a while back, but I got over it cause I was never one for the players.

" I really want to show you that I have changed. I know I shouldn't even be talking to you about this, but I've seen you on the new, I've seen videos of your interviews, and I just fell in love with it. This may seem weird, but you've secretly changed me. No one knows the crush I've had on you for a while." he said

Was Trey Songz really saying this to me. I'm really not the harsh type, I felt really bad.

" How about this Trey, why don't we start out as friends, and then we could go on from there." I said.

Honestly I couldn't believe I was saying that in the first place, but there was just something special about Trey that I just had to let in.

" I would really like that. Take my number, and maybe we could go on a private dinner, just as friends tonight." He said sweetly.

OMG! Trey Songz just asked for my number, and for a private dinner!

" Sure Trey, I would really like that, just as friends." I said.

We talked for awhile then...

" Alright love birds, times up, Nadia you need to get back to work!" my coach said.