Chapter 12

"Mommy, Mommy!!" a child said. I looked over where I saw a bright light.

"Mommy, it's me!" the child said. I realized that was supposed to be my child.

"Oh my God baby! Your a boy!" I said with excitement and shock.

"How did you get here, how did I get here?"

"Mommy were in Heaven, but your not staying. I will be here forever, but you, you need to go back to the real world where you belong. You have to wait till your time. Your in a coma from when you got shot"

Now I was starting to remember everything that happened. Tasha and Michael had shot me in my hotel room, and Trey was nowhere to be found.

" Congratulations on winning your tournament I am really proud of you! But the happiness will go away. Your going to be going through one of the hardest times of his life. As for Tremaine, you guys have a lot to work on, and there will be pain, but this happens in every relationship. But for now you need to see everything on your own."

"Wait, what do you mean? What is going to happen to me baby?"

" Don't worry about it, take everything step by step. It's time for you to go now Mommy."

I hugged him.

"When will I see you again?"

" I'll visit you in your dreams, but for now you need to wait for your time to come to Heaven. I love you Mommy. Always and forever, stay strong , I believe in you."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Nadia

As I opened my eyes, they were blurry, and there was bright lights everywhere. My throat was very dry, I couldn't even talk.

"Awwe thank the Lord she's awake!! Someone call the doctor!" Amelia shouted with joy, while wiping away tears.

"Nadia talk to me girl!" She said. I pointed to my throat cause like I said I just couldn't talk.

"Goodness gracious! Dwyane getcha sis some water man!" She screamed, and he listened without question. I was actually really shocked.

As water was being brought to me, and I was drinking, I was thinking why I was even here. But the memories were coming back to slow.

"Okay so what happened to me? Why am I here?!" I asked, sorta shouting.

" Well... what had happened was. Maybe Chris you should explain." Dwyane said. I looked at Chris.

"Well umm. U played ur tournament, and won. We drove back to the hotel, and u told me to call Trey and ask where he was - " Chris.

"Wait, so where is he." I asked getting pissed.

" Well I actually don't know. Nadia you been out for like 3 months. We been here for u every single day. Trey thought u was gonna die, so after 1 month of being by your side he left. I have never seen him since." Chris said, in a scared way.

" Oh hell know. When I get out, it's gonna be me and him. He gonna be in the hospital for 3 months!" I shouted shocked and upset. I just got up from peace, and people are already getting on my last nerve. Was this what my baby was talking about?

" Nadia, let me finish. So when we got to the hotel, I guess you got shot, but no one heard. Luckily, I wanted to go and check to see if you wanted some food, knowing how you be hungry all the time with your fat ass." Chris said. We all laughed.