Chapter 2

_____

Nadia

When I was about to leave I said Hi to the guy that was next to me. My heart jumped, and it was beating faster and faster by the moment, when he smiled and said hi back. Words could not explain the feelings I had for this guy. I have never felt this way before for a guy. Me and him and his other friend walked out at the same time. And as always there was paparazzi, I mean I'm a tennis player why do I need paparazzi everywhere I go. They were shouting my name. "Sorry about the paparazzi." we both said at the same time. What?! Why is HE saying sorry for?! Then at that moment they screamed his name, asking if we were dating, and shit like that. I JUST HAD FEELING FOR TREY SONGZ! I mean is that even possible. They just screamed is his name, and my heart was beating so fast, I ran to my car.

Tremaine

She said Hi to me. She has the most beautiful voice ever. Words just keep rushing to my head, she's my inspiration for my next song. I need her in my life. We walked out together, but I was way to nervous to ask her for her name. She seems like she doesn't even know my name. I guess that's a good thing? The paparazzi was there of course I mean COME ON! Why do they always gotta be everywhere? I turned next to her " Sorry about the paparazzi" we said at the same time. Did she just say sorry. I am confused as shit! Just then they screamed her name Nadia Wayde. They were asking her stuff about her upcoming tournament. Am I in love with a tennis player?! I've never felt shit like that before for an athlete. She just ran to her car before I could ask her anything.

" So are you gonna open the car or not?" Forest said. Oh shit I completely forgot he was there. So I open the car and we start driving away.

" Dude your in love." Forest said.

" What the hell are you talking about. Now it's illegal to look at women?" I said.

" Don't fucking lie to me! Dude I'm your bro. I know when you look at a girl to look at a girl, and I know when you are in love with a girl." Forest said.

" I don't know what you're fucking talking about." I said.

" They way you kept staring at her. Dude you worked your ass off, and you never work that hard. When she said hi to you, I saw that look in your eye." Forest said.

"Okay fine, you got me. But there is just something about her, that I will never find in a girl." I said.

____

Nadia

The next day I was hanging out with Amelia, still shock about what happened yesterday. We were having lunch.

"Why the fuck does it say you and Trey Songz are secretly dating, how come you didn't tell me?!?!" Amelia said.

" What the fuck are you talking about!?" I said

" Well maybe you should take a look at this magazine" she said.

Oh my fucking God! I was on the cover of a magazine with a complete lie. I don't know anything about Trey even though I just met him. This shit is crazy. " That's a complete lie Amelia. Why would I date someone and not tell you! I only saw him at the gym and we said hi and walked out at the same time." I said.

" Nadia Wayde you are in loooove!!" she said.

"What ! Hell no." I said

" Bitch don't lie to me I can tell in the pic, and in your face. We've been bestfriends since day one. I still remember your first crush." she said.

Flashback

Amelia and I were like in 5th grade. There was this new kid named Michael at our camp. he was so cute, and I thought I was in love. I was one year older than me, and we kept flirting at each other, and we became bestfriends. Amelia was always by my side when this happened. She could tell by the look in my eye that I liked him A LOT. One day he told me he had a crush on me, and my heart was jumping. I said yes and we went out together, but I was only in like 5th grade. That was the first and last time I was ever in love wit

 -------------------------------------

Hey guy please start commenting and tell me what you think!!!