Extremley Important

It's sad that we can talk about Donald Trump becoming part of a presidential campaign. But they dare to neglect the worst human rights violation that is occurring in the Dominican Republic. As a Haitian American this makes me very very sick to my stomach. I was born and raised in the U.S. I have way more opportunities and better life then my family and others in Haiti. After going through racism in the U.S. and still going through it, I am thankful that at least we aren't being kicked out of a country because of an ancestor being Haitian or being Haitian. I just wanted to share my feelings, and hopefully people can make awareness and open the eyes of people on social media or family. Maybe just talk about it to someone. It can make a difference. I have NOTHING against Dominican people because, you guys aren't the ones who allowed this rule, but I still feel as if it isn't right. Haiti is already corrupt in some parts as it is, why make it harder for people. Most people just aren't fortunate to live in the nicer parts, or the parts reserved for vacationing.

I just really needed to vent so thank you to those who actually took the time to read this. It's means a lot to me.

___________________________________
As for updating I have most of the next chapter done. I am just waiting for more votes and comments on the last chapter. So please SHARE, COMMENT, and VOTE ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!