Chapter 16

Nadia POV

Most of you guys think the person I'm looking at right now is Trey. But you thought completely wrong.

The man of the day...

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Wow it hasn't been 24 hours, and I get to see your beautiful face again" Odell

I blushed. I couldn't help it he had me feeling some type of way for some reason.

"It's not me. I think someone's stalking me" I said smirking while taking a sip of drink.

"Your beautiful and all but stalking is the least of it. I got mad fans tryna stalk me and I bet you got your fans too baybuh girl" Odell while smirking in his Louisiana accent.

"Why thank you." Nadia while blushing.

"It's starting to get crowed at this bar. Would you like to go over to V.I.P. section for more privacy?" Odell. I gladly accepted and he took my hand and led me to V.I.P. little did I know what would happen next.

"Okay Nadia I see you girl. Who's your new man?" Amelia. Of course she had to make a scene and ask who I was with, making everyone turn their heads.

"Amelia and August, this is Odell Beckham Jr. Odell this is Amelia James my best friend but more like a sister, and her boyfriend more like hubby August Alsina." Nadia.

They all shook hands, and Odell and I found a seat. We were just talking away about each other. That's until I felt eyes starting at me.

Trey

He had the look of guilt and jealousy in his eyes. I was actually considering talking things out with him, but I figured that when the time was perfect then it would happen. As of right now I just want to enjoy my time with Odell as much as I can. He really is making me happy right now. In this moment I forgot all my pain and past. It was just pure happiness.

We decided to go dance. They was playing dancehall/ reggae again. I was mad hype, and I guess Odell too. He told me that back home that's the music they used to listen to at parties. I wasn't surprised cause it was Louisiana. So he wasn't foreign to this music.

We was going in. Like I was sweating a little. Odell was smirking mad hard which was making me have butterflies in my stomach. We didn't realize it, but everyone was staring at us and cheering us on. A whole bunch of people kept saying that we are a really cute couple. Some girls were jealous cause they wish they could have something like what they thought we had. Little did they know...

I could actually see Odell and I as a couple. They way he makes me feel Trey or anyone else never made me feel this way. It hasn't even been this long, and I'm thinking about him like this. One thing for sure is that if I get in a relationship things will be taken really, really slow. I rushed things with Trey. The first night we went out were already sexually active (look back cause no sex occurred. He gave me head). You shouldn't do things like that on the first date. But everything is a learning process for the one that you are meant to be with.

It was about 2'o clock and I'm pretty sure that August and Amelia already left. So basically I was stuck here because we all took August's rented whip. I'm basically stupid for that.

"I'm guessing your friends left you here" Odell while smirking.

Goodness his smirk be having me feeling some type of way. God blessed this man to the max. He was just so perfect. His personality, his looks, who knows what else...

"Ya. I'm just gonna get an uber" Nadia

"That's unnecessary I will gladly give you a ride." Odell

I gladly accepted, and we rode in silence to where I live. It was a comfortable silence because, I was tired.

Once we reached my penthouse Odell came with me inside to my penthouse. No he ain't getting none of this. I already told him that I learned from my mistakes. There was something about him that made feel I can tell him anything.

"I was wondering if I could get your number. I would love to take you out for dinner tomorrow." Odell

"So like a date?" Nadia

"Ya" Odell chuckled.

Nadia gladly accepted.

"Well I have practice tomorrow so I need to get going. I'll text you the details tomorrow. Goodnight babygurl" Odell and he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I was blushing to the max. Until Amelia came and scared me.

"Look at you blushing girl. I like Odell for you. You guys look so perfect and happy together. Plus August told me he's chill. Take your time with him girl. My Haitian senses are kicking in tho. He's gonna be around for a long time. Goodnight girl."
Amelia

Little did I know...

__________________________________

I Just saying keep your eyes open, and peep everything!! I need more votes and comments. I'm updating out of love. But if I don't get 5 VOTES and 5 COMMENTS at least then I won't be updating. It's not much that I'm asking. All you have to do is state your opinion about the chapter and press the star.

5 VOTES + 5 COMMENTS = NEXT CHAPTER!!