Chapter 8

Hey guys!! Long time no update!! I've been waiting for the 6 votes. Anyway the drama is going to gradually start happening, so bare with me. Please start commenting on what you think, cause I feel like no one likes this story!! FYI CHAPTER 5 IS PRIVATE DUE TO SOME INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE OR SOME SHIT, SO FOLLOW TO BE ABLE TO READ!! CHAPTER 5 IS A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER!! A LOT DOES HAPPEN, WHICH EXPLAINS THE REASON IT BECAME PRIVATE LMFAO ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO READ IT WOULD UNDERSTAND!! So here goes Chapter 8. Don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tremaine

Wow! Is all I can say about last night. The game was amazing and fun, and it feels like something I can do every night, if I wife her. Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking. Why you talking about makin her your wife, when you just met her? It's only a thought, that I hope happens in the future, but for now we are taking it slow. I know what Nadia has been through, and I wanna make sure that she knows that I truly love her, and I don't wanna hurt her. Right now I'm layin in ma bed BY MYSELF. Last night at the club was fun, but I went to my house, and her brother kinda made sure that I went to my house. Dwyane and Lebron may seem a little overprotected, but they really chill and all. So recently the Aqua 11's came out, and I really wanna cope them so I'm thinking of getting them today. Maybe Nadia might wanna go spend the day with me too.

* Ring, Ring*

Call to Nadia:

" Hey baby"

" Hey babe"

" Whatcha doin?"

" Sleeping and eating, the usual. How bout you?"

Damn I love a girl who loves to sleep and eat!

"Well I was sleeping, but I was thinking that we could go hang out today I don't know?"

" Ya, we could do that. I was actually thinking of going to Footlocker to cope the Aqua 11's, maybe we could do that, and then go to the beach."

" Haha I was thinking about coping those shoes too. Sounds like a plan, I'll pick you up in 30 minutes."

*Call over*

Wow Nadia a sneakerhead too. Maybe this truly a sign that we are meant to be together. Imma make today a good day.

Tasha

Last night was mad good, eventhough I had to deal with Nadia's ass. Who new she would end up dating a man, matter of fact who knew she would end up with Trey Songz. That nigga is sexy as fuck!!! I would fuck him anytime!! For a moment I thought Nadia was a lesbian, she was single for a long ass time, and she never hooked up with anyone either! I woke up to Dwyane not at ma side, we made love so where this nigga at! Thank God his bad ass kids ain't here!! Once Dwyane wife me up they ass are gonna go to boarding school far away, I don't care what Dwyane say!! I got up to check the hallway, but I was not about to check this big ass house. He was walking like a man who just seen a ghost, what's wrong with him? Imma find out by sweet talkin him.

"Hey baby" I said while touching him.

" What Tasha!" Dwyane yelled.

"No need for the attitude baby. Let's go in the room, and you can tell me what's makin you all stressed out." Then we walked to our bedroom, and layd down.

"Well... when Nadia was in high school she got rapped by her ex-boyfriend, and he went to jail. Today is the day he gets out of jail, that's what ma buddy Mark told me. His best friend live near here, so now he gonna fly out here and live with his friend. Nadia does not know about this, and she will not know about this. If Nadia finds out she will freak, and this can't happen because, she has the Open coming up, and now it's all focus. I'm happy that she has Trey now to get her mind off of somethings, but I'm gonna have to make sure that she stays focused, she really needs to win this. I love you with all my heart. This is why I'm telling you this. I hope that you don't tell her. Right now me and my guys are going to try our best to keep him far away from Nadia. You can't tell Trey either. I don't think he would understand yet." he said.

"I promise I won't tell baby. When is he coming tho? Where does his friend live?" I asked

"He's coming today, he should be landing anytime soon, and he lives in Cerbod Harbor in that neighborhood." He said.

"Oh. So what are you going to do today?" I asked him.

"I'm just gonna chill and clear my mind, and take a good ass shower lmao." He said, and then left to take a long ass shower as usually.

While he was in the shower I quickly opened up his phone. He don't know this, but I know his password. I went on his messages and found the dudes adress. I copied it and sent it to myself then deleted the message I sent to myself on his phone. Just in time he got out of the shower with out realizing I was on his phone. I went on my phone took the message and copied and pasted it onto my secret app shit.

                                                               *Next Day*

Today I was going to take care of some serious shit.

*Ding, Ding*

"Who is it?" he said. Man I am so hype right now.

"Hi! I'm Tasha." I said.

"How may I help you?" he said with an attitude.

"Well I was wondering if I could talk to Michael." I said.

"Well your looking at him, come in." he said. Honestly I was shocked. He was sexy as fuck. I saw pics of him and his friends in high school as I walked in, he was sexy then too. I wonder what Nadia was thinking then and now. Why wouldn't she wanna have sex with that!! I could tell jail did him some justice he was built, and he obviously just got a hair cut, and it was fresh as fuck.

"Is there anyone here?" I asked.

"Nope." He said with a smirk. Damn that was cute as fuck.

"Good. I'm just gonna get down to buisness. Do you happen to know Nadia Wayde?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, and instantly got mad.

"Wonderful. Now I can tell, and I know that you and her have some unsolved problems. I know you are probably looking for some revenge. So I think we can work together very well." I said.

" Wow. I never would expect anyone to come up to me and tell me about revenge against Nadia. I really think we will get a long very well. But what do you have against Nadia?" He asked.

" Well lets just say that she's in my way of getting what I need, specifically a man, and she is just a pure bitch. I can't stand her, and justice must be done!" I said

" Michael, we need a big plan, a plan that will make Nadia stay away from all of us. A plan that will make Nadia loose her fame, and get the revenge that she needs."

" I think I know just the thing!!" I said.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey so that's Chapter 8 for you!! What do you guys think?? Like I said the drama will gradually come!!

1.) Tasha and Michael making a plan ???

2.) What do you think the plan is??

3.) Do you think the plan will be sucessful?

6 LIKES + 6 COMMENTS = NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE!!!!!