3 - Missing Ladybug

Adrien was trying to have a nap. After leaving Marinette he went straight home and tried to find a solution, to no avail. Plagg... Well, Plagg was minding his own business. With his oh so delicious Camembert. He was worried about Marinette, yes. He wanted to help Adrien, of course. But the little cat kwami had his priorities.

"Plagg, could you leave you cheese for 5 minutes and try to help? At least for 5 minutes?" Adrien asked after hearing a long sigh from Plagg. He really needed help. There weren't a lot of options, because even if it was hard to accept it, Marinette was in a coma. Not a curse from an Akuma or something else. The blonde headed to his computer.

"Adrien, relax. I know you're worried about your friend, but there isn't anything you can do. It wasn't your fault either, so get over it" Plagg said, trying to look serious by leaving his cheese aside.

"Alright, alright... Let's suppose I leave the Marinette issue behind. What about Ladybug?" Adrien asked, turning his back against Plagg.

"What do you mean?" the black kwami asked, flying to Adrien and sitting on his shoulder once there.

"She didn't even show up after the accident. Knowing her, she would usually try to help injured people, but heck, she didn't even use her Lucky Charm" Adrien answered.

"Oh...". Adrien was right. What actually had happened to Ladybug? She should have used her Lucky Charm to revert everything, but she didn't. "You're right. Knowing Tikki, she would have forced the Ladybug wielder to use her powers".

"Who's Tikki?" Adrien asked, curious.

"Ladybug's kwami" he answered. After doing so, he flew back to his cheese. What Adrien mentioned, made Plagg take this seriously. Something had to had happened to Tikki. He knew her very well, and she would never leave something like this just like that. She would convince her wielder to do something.

"Adrien," Plagg said "could you do me a favor?". Adrien kindly nodded and waited for the request. He was waiting for something like more cheese or a massage.

"Could you... Patrol the city longer tonight? And while doing so... Look for... Eh... Strange things?" He hoped he wasn't being too obvious, nor too indirect.

"Strange things like what?" asked Adrien, trying to what Plagg was trying to say. Strange things? Akumas? Thieves? Why does Plagg even care?

"Like... red... Suspicious things. Can't give more details". If Plagg told Adrien that he wanted to look for Ladybug's earrings in any case they had fallen down, he would sure freak out. It was better to give the blonde almost no details.

Adrien stayed silent for a moment and then kindly nodded. He was going to try to look for these red suspicious things with Plagg's conditions. He didn't want to be noisy.

He kept checking the LadyBlog for any news about Ladybug or the Akuma that wasn't purified. That freaking Akuma that put Marinette in the coma. When he found a picture of him, he frowned immediately. He was still loose, even after what he did. Adrien wasn't going to let that criminal walk around the streets of Paris.

While he patrolled and looked For Plagg's things, he would also look for the Akuma called Tloz. What a stupid name Hawkmoth...

###

Once the clock reached 7 o'clock sharp, Adrien transformed and left his room. He was supposed to patrol, but he wasn't actually doing it. He was mostly concentraded in the red suspicious things and Tloz.

He reached Notre Dame and still hadn't found anything. Anything. One full hour, wasted. But he had another hour to cover, and this time he would look around the Eiffel Tower and then look around the place of the accident.

He used his stick to roam around the center of the city, trying to spot suspicious things. He regretted not asking for more details. Even with his night vision; looking for an specific red thing, only knowing it was red wasn't easy.

Once his look near the Eiffel Tower was over, he went to the highest point of it. There he scanned the city.

"No sign of trouble anywhere...". He suddenly forgot about the Akuma and the red things. He saw something that almost made him cry.

A red ribbon with green cat paws printed on it. It was tied to the tip of the Tower. He remembered when they tied that. It was a big surprise from her part.

She told him "This ribbon will be like our... Oath. Remember the promise I... We made the first day? That we would protect Paris no matter what? This right here will remember us of that promise every time we patrol the city together. Don't you ever forget that Chaton".

Chat sighed. He missed her, a lot. They were supposed to patrol together. Something had happened to her. He was sure of it.

He decided to visit Marinette. He made his way to the hospital and entered the bluenette's room through the window.

There she was; eyes closed, hair loose, with a tube connected to her mouth. Chat sat down on the chair and stared at her. He sighed as he closed his eyes and gripped them.

It was all because of the Akuma. Marinette's coma and Ladybug's disappearance. He would find him, and take that freaking moth out of him.

###

Finally! I've been so busy I didn't even have time to draw something during weekends! The previous chapter didn't reach the 10 votes, but I feel like I made you wait enough. So, I'll try to upload the next one soon.

Bai-bai 👋👋👋