Chapter 5

Charlie POV
His eyes keep staring at me. The hate they are filled with fills my whole body with guilt. The worst thing is that it's true. I am guilty. I'm guilty of tearing two guys apart, I'm guilty of one of them being punished on a daily base. I'm guilty of the other one's heartache, because they obviously can't live without eachother. Why was everything I did at university always so flawless? Why couldn't I just make one tiny mistake, so they would still be okay? What I did was unforgivable. I don't react when he takes a gun, knowing I deserve it. The gun is being pointed at me, and seconds I'm being faced with death. Those seconds feel like hours, and I close my eyes, waiting for the fatal bang. However, it doesn't come. Surprised I open my eyes, to see Dan left, and around me is a bunch of angry wolves. "You betrayed me" one of them says as they're coming closer. I'm being surrounded and their teeth come closer each second. I can smell their stinking breath, I can feel it blowing into my face. Only a few centimeters to go, until.......

...... I finally wake up. This might have been a horrible nightmare, but for me it was really helpful. I know what to do. I need to tell Dan what I've done.