🌿playlist live pt.2🌿

alex, toddy, jason, and david
so on Friday I took a quick snap with Alex and heath. then on Saturday my friend and I snuck into the back of the hotel where all the creators were staying. umm hana that's illegal... whatever... we saw about 10 other people in a group all chatting, then they screamed. I look up and david, alex, toddy and jason leaving to catch their flight. Jason and Alex came over to our area because they remembered us and we started talking about Jason's kids and dead goldfish, ya know normal stuff. then i was talking to Alex and we asked him quietly if he could slide us some merch, and he got us two David swearshirts! from David's suitcases!! I kid you not I almost shit myself then we quickly jumped over baracades as tall as me, I'm like 5 ft, and gave David and Jason a hug, then he ran off into the car. haha the security was pissed.

greywick or robyhe is my favorite artist like hands down

greywick or roby
he is my favorite artist like hands down. so I saw him. "hey are you greywick, I mean roby?" he smiles. "haha yeah." "sorry o don't wanna be a bother but my friends and I love your art and stuff and can I have a picture?" "haha yeah of course. and thank you your so kind and pure!" I giggle. "agh I love your shirt!" its my Viktor from Yuri On Ice!!! shirt from Hot Topic. "haha thanks, I have the matching yuri one and the yurio jacket too." "omg that's amazing." "yeah, I have the pins too!" i turn around and show him the pins. "aww I want one, those are adorable." suddenly I got an idea and diddnt think at all lmao... "DO YOU WANT ONE?" he shakes his head smiling. oh no I can't take that from you." I shake my head in return. "no its totally fine! I don't mind!" "no my mom would be upset that I took something from someone. I cant! plus I have way too many tbh." "that I can relate to."