About Ellie

Full Name: Eleanor Grace Roberts
Nicknames: El, Ellie, or Lena
Age: Same as Percy
Parents: Leah Roberts (mother) and uknown father
Other Family Members: Michael Smith (stepfather)
Siblings: None yet
Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes
Personality: Stubborn, loyal, trustworthy, daring, courageous, sarcastic, talented, mischievous, funny, fiesty, caring, protective, intelligent, resourceful, and responsible.
Likes: Hanging out with her friends, singing, dancing, playing the piano, playing the trumpet, playing the violin, sketching, and drawing.
Dislikes: Her friends in danger, seeing Percy get hurt, spiders, snakes, and needles.
Friends: Grover, Percy, Adriana and Luke (formally)
Crush/Boyfriend: Percy Jackson
Birthday: August 18, 1993 (a couple hours after Percy was born)
Abilities: Unknown
Accent: British
Actress: Elle Finning
...........................................................................
Bio: Ellie was born on a stormy night just a couple hours after her friend, Percy. When she was a baby, her father left her and her mother for unknown reasons. Her mother always said it because he died in a fire since he was a fireman at that time. When she was six, her mother remarried to a man named Michael Smith, who had his own business. By that time, Ellie had met Percy and they became friends right in the spot. And this is where Ellie's story begins.