Chapter 4 (unedited)

Hey​ ​loves,​ ​I've​ ​had​ ​a​ ​lot​ ​of​ ​free​ ​time​ ​since​ ​I​ ​exempted​ ​finals​ ​so​ ​much​ ​I​ ​was​ ​able​ ​to​ ​start​ ​the next​ ​chapter.​ ​I​ ​work​ ​really​ ​hard​ ​to​ ​make​ ​this​ ​good.​ ​​ ​It​ ​has​ ​almost​ ​2500​ ​words​ ​so​ ​enjoy​ ​the drama.​ ​Here​ ​are​ ​a​ ​few​ ​question​ ​to​ ​answer​ ​after​ ​you​ ​finish​ ​reading​ ​it:​ ​Why​ ​do​ ​you​ ​think Hannah​ ​really​ ​took​ ​Addison​ ​out​ ​to​ ​the​ ​mall?​ ​What​ ​is​ ​the​ ​real​ ​reason​ ​Jocelyn​ ​is​ ​a​ ​jerk​ ​to Addison?​ ​Leave​ ​your​ ​answer​ ​in​ ​the​ ​comment​.​​ ​And​ ​enjoy​ ​the​ ​chapter​ ​loves.

Addison's​ ​POV

Finally​ ​school​ ​was​ ​over.​ ​This​ ​was​ ​only​ ​the​ ​second​ ​day​ ​and​ ​I​ ​already​ ​hated​ ​the​ ​teachers​ ​and work.​ ​I​ ​headed​ ​to​ ​my​ ​locker​ ​when​ ​an​ ​arm​ ​linked​ ​to​ ​mine.​ ​Looking​ ​at​ ​the​ ​culprit,​ ​it​ ​was​ Hannah​ ​with​ ​a​ ​very​ ​wide​ ​smile​ ​at​ ​that.​ ​Though​ ​it​ ​may​ ​not​ ​be​ ​right​ ​now​ ​I​ ​feel​ ​we​ ​could​ ​be​ ​very good​ ​friends​ ​in​ ​another life.​ ​I​ ​greeted​ ​her​ ​with​ ​a​ ​soft​ ​smile​ ​before​ ​detaching ​my​ ​arm​ ​to​ ​grab​ ​my thing​s ​out​ ​of​ ​my​ ​now​ ​opened​ ​locker.​ ​It​ ​was​ ​a​ ​struggle​ ​enough​ ​just​ ​to​ ​get​ ​it​ ​open​ ​with​ ​one​ ​arm.When​ ​my​ ​things​ ​were​ ​all​ ​secured​ ​in​ ​my​ ​backpack​ ​she​ ​linked​ ​my​ ​arm​ ​again.​ ​I felt​ ​a​ ​little uncomfortable​ ​but​ ​then​ ​again​ ​this​ ​also​ ​felt​ ​nice.​ ​To​ ​have​ ​her​ ​near​ ​felt​ ​like​ ​a​ ​boost​ ​of confidence.​ ​Like​ ​I​ ​could​ ​openly​ ​talk​ ​to​ ​people.​ ​Even​ ​though​ ​my​ ​inner​ ​self​ ​knew​ ​that​ ​would never​ ​actually​ ​happen.

We​ ​turned​ ​down​ ​the​ ​hall​ ​and​ ​outdoors.​ ​It​ ​totally​ ​dawn​ ​on​ ​me​ ​that​ ​we​ ​weren't​ ​walking​ ​to​ ​the buses.​ ​I​ ​found​ ​myself​ ​pulling​ ​against​ ​her​ ​arm​ ​now,​ ​"​ ​What​ ​are​ ​you​ ​doing?​ ​The​ ​buses​ ​are​ ​over there."​ ​I​ ​pointed​ ​out.​ ​It's​ ​not​ ​that​ ​I​ ​wanted​ ​to​ ​get​ ​home​ ​it​ ​was​ ​the​ ​fact​ ​that​ ​I​ ​had​ ​hoped​ ​to​ ​see Jason.

"​ ​Were​ ​going​ ​to​ ​take​ ​you​ ​shopping​ ​little​ ​missy."​ ​She​ ​stated​ ​plainly.

"Wait,"​ ​I​ ​released​ ​my​ ​arm​ ​from​ ​hers.​ ​"I​ ​don't​ ​even​ ​have​ ​money​ ​on​ ​me."

She​ ​huffed​ ​softly​ ​frustrated,​ ​"Well​ ​then​ ​I'm​ ​paying​ ​then.​ ​Besides​ ​you​ ​owe​ ​me​ ​since​ ​I​ ​helped you​ ​with​ ​your​ ​little​ ​clothing​ ​problem."​ ​She​ ​waved​ ​her​ ​hand​ ​towards​ ​her​ ​clothes​ ​still​ ​attached to​ ​me.

I​ ​sat​ ​there​ ​in​ ​almost​ ​disbelief.​ ​She​ ​did​ ​have​ ​a​ ​point.​ ​I​ ​would​ ​still​ ​be​ ​in​ ​my​ ​clothes​ ​had​ ​she​ ​not helped​ ​me​ ​out.​ ​​ ​It's​ ​just​, ​I​ ​really​ ​want​ ​to​ ​see​ ​Jason.​ ​Looking​ ​back​ ​at​ ​the​ ​bus,​ ​my​ ​heart​ ​yearned to​ ​see​ ​him​ ​again.​ ​I​ ​was​ ​torn​ ​between​ ​my​ ​want​ ​to​ ​be​ ​with​ ​Hannah​ ​or​ ​Jason.