Ch.10

Previously on Secrets

Ash's Pov

Beck falls asleep first and I look at his sleeping face and can't help but be happy that I have him in my life after I bullied him. But now we have a daughter and getting married, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ash's Pov

Addison has been officially home for a week now and I have never been happier in my life to have my family whole. Beck and I are in love with her, my brother loves his niece and Addison is spoiled by her grandparents. We have been getting into the routine of having Addison home. She wakes up every three to four hours to feed which has taken some time to get used to. Never in my life did I think that I would be a teen parent but I love it so much. 

I have been trying to pass all of my classes while wedding planning which hasn't been easy but it's getting done. Beck told me to focus on school more than the wedding so that I can graduate next year and get into the community college that I want to go to. I still don't know what I plan on majoring in yet. But I want to say that I finished high school and college with Addison when she was older although we had her in high school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beck's Pov

It's been weird having a baby in the house but I'm so happy and in love with Addison. She has been hitting all of her milestones for being six months old and has been in the NICU since she was born. All of my time that I'm not doing homework or wedding planning has been spent on taking care of Addison. 

I have been doing good in school and passing all my classes. After talking to Ash, I know that my junior year will be a lot harder than anything but I feel like I'm ready for it. Besides school, I have been planning my and Ash's wedding with my mom who is so happy that I'm getting married but I can't help but think that my parents wished until I was out of high school but I love Ash so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. 

Ash and I have been talking more about our future like moving out of my parents' house, more kids, and other things. We have been talking about when we want to move out because it doesn't make sense while we are still in high school even with both of us having part-time jobs but it doesn't mean that we haven't started looking into it. We have started looking at houses and there have been a few that I have liked and some that I hated. Some might not agree with us but we have been looking at a run-down and gutted house on the beach that I love even though it has been gutted. The house was hit by Hurricane Katrina and abandoned after the hurricane but I feel like it could be a really cute and good home for us. Ash has been in talks with the seller of the house to see how much it would cost us to buy and is in talks with a contractor to see how much it would take to repair the house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got out of school for the weekend and I'm off work for the night but Ash has to work, Once I get home, I pick up Addison and start cuddling her which makes her smile and giggle. I take Addison upstairs so that she can help me with my homework since I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. Addison starts playing with one of my pencils which is fine as long as she doesn't put it in her mouth. I got done with my homework about an hour later because I had to pull the paper away from Addison a few times but it's done now and I can spend time with my baby. 

After putting my work back into my backpack, I hear on a knock on the door. Heading downstairs I see my mom opening the door and see Ally standing there. 

"Hey Ally." I say

"Hey Beck." says Ally 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's Pov

I see Beck come down the stairs holding Addison. She is so cute and I'm happy that Beck is happy with Ash and Addison because it's been a long time since I have seen Beck look this happy. To be honest, I thought that before the dance where Beck hooked up with Ash if that was going to be the last time I would see Beck because of how depressed he was so, it's nice seeing Beck happy. 

Beck hands Addison over to me so that I can hold her. Addison has a little smile on her face. I wish I could watch Addison grow up but I can't. 

"She is so cute." I say

Beck must see something on my face. 

"What's wrong Ally?" asks Beck

"I have some news." I say