Together again (TomTord)

~Tom~

"W-will you be my boyfriend...?" School had ended and summer had just started, I was sat on a hill looking down at the beach below my feet and I just asked my crush to be my boyfriend. And Tord was my crush. Deafening silence was all I could hear, and it broke my heart as I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes. "S-sorry, I should just g-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of hands cup around my face, pulling me into a loving kiss. My eyes widen as I felt a soft pair of lips come into contact with mine, Tord was kissing me. I eventually melted into the kiss closing my eyes and entwining my fingers with his, after a minute we separated from that kiss I never wanted to end. "I love you, of course I will." He said smiling at me blushing slightly, I didn't believe him so I traced his face for any sign that he was lying. Nothing, he did love me. I wrapped him into a tight hug to which he immediately returned, I loved being around him.
But that isn't going to last long.

We had now been going out for a year and a half and Tord texted me one Saturday afternoon to meet him at the hill we became lovers at, apparently it was urgent. Once I got to the hill I saw sat near the edge a very sad looking Tord, I went and sat next to him while smiling at him. "Hey babe, what did you want to talk about?" I asked still smiling at him, not a word came out of him and it looked like he was.... CRYING!? I soon became concerned at his behaviour, he has never cried in front of me before. "Tor-" before I could even complete his name he had hugged me tightly, crying into my chest. My heart felt like it cracked a bit as I saw him like this. "Tord, what's wrong..?" Just more wet tears, I hugged back and rubbed small comforting circles on his back in an attempt to calm him down. After about two minutes of doing all of that he had calmed down a bit, and he pulled away looking straight at me. "Tom, I really fucking love you but..." He stopped and looked down at the beach away from me, when he said that I felt another crack in my heart. One more crack and it's going to shatter. "I have to move back to Norway, and I can only come back when I'm twenty three." My heart shattered. "What!? N-no, you can't!" I shouted, tears forming in my eyes. "But I have to go!" "Why!?" I started to get a bit angry for some reason, even though I knew it wouldn't be his fault. "M-my dad and pa are moving back as they said they regretted ever moving to England, and twenty three is the age they will let me do anything by myself." We were both a crying mess, I leapt at him and hugged him hiding my face in the crook of his neck to which he laid his head down onto mine hugging back. After hugging each other in a peaceful silence for about five minutes, I looked at him new tears falling down my cheecks. "I'll see you in six years then, but in them six years please remember me." Even though I was crying I sent a happy smile at him. "Tom I will never forget you, Jeg elsker deg." He said smiling at me as tears fell down his cheecks as well. "jeg elsker deg også."

~Many years later.~

Me: Hey, hows training been today? ❤️

Me: Tord? ❤️

Me: Tord, are you there?

Me: Please answer me, I know training is over now.

Me: I gtg, please text me when you get these...

I sighed, looking down at the messages I had sent about an hour ago. Why isnt he answering me, does he still love me..? No, stop thinking like this Tom, you have a performance today. In a coffee shop on the same street I live on they were letting someone perform to celebrate it being open for ten years, I got the spot which I was happy about as me and Tord went their nearley everyday. Putting my phone in my hoodie pocket I grabbed my guitar and made my way onto the stage, quickley glancing over the room I noticed Edd and Matt at some counter chairs in front of the window, as I sat down they smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up and I smiled back at them, they were here supporting me as I'm their friend and now roommates. After setting the mic into its holder I sat down on the wooden stool and started to play.