Four (Answer)

10pm.

Walking back home in the dark is rather scary.

Even though you are fully capable of defending yourself, it still gives you the chills.

Kaori's parents weren't able to drive you home, as their car was broken.

The nipping night breeze tugged at your hoodie. You pulled it over your H/C hair, fingers numb. Turning into a long ally, you see flashes. A wave of telekinesis comes over you, and you sense a battle nearby.

Closing your eyes to concentrate, you detect four.. maybe five, entities nearby. You begin to carry on walking through. You were terrified, but curiosity was in control.
Crouching, you peered around a corner and saw four figures stood above a smaller one. They had rocks and sharp pieces of trash floating around them, all pointing towards the crouching... child? They look up.
"Y/N?"
Your jaw drops.

Mob?

The four surrounding psychics turned around.
"Another one"
"Who is this?"
You remain silent, closing your mouth.
"I was sent here" you lie. You studied their appearance. There was a chance they could be from the PMA (Psychic Mafia Association), but you weren't sure.
"A kid? Shouldn't you be here in 3 years when you've finished training?" scoffed a woman, running a hand through her black hair.
"I am.. skilled" you say in an almost mumble, taking a step towards Mob. You clench your hand into a fist.
Don't worry
Mob didn't answer.

You clench your hands into fists, noticing that the green spirit wasn't beside him anymore. The other four give eachother weird looks. One began to whisper, thinking you were out of ear shot.

"You know, I don't think she's" He was cut off by a bin hitting him in the head, surrounded by a F/C aura. Flicking your wrist again, you use the bin to hit another in the face once more.

Two down.

Mob didn't answer.

You managed to knock out three of the four attackers. The final was the black haired woman. She stood leaning against the wall, facial expression unchanging.
"Pathetic mafiosos" she smiled, her red lips twisting into a villainous smile. She stoop up from her spot on the wall, the moonlight highlighting her high cheekbones and burrowed eyebrows. Her eyes were a gorgeous grey with specks of blue, squinting at you with an expression you couldn't name, and her skin was a gorgeous chocolate brown, sugarcoated in darker freckles.

Get up.

Mob didn't answer.

"Don't think so fully of yourself" she sneered. "They're only low ranked."

Please, Mob.

Mob didn't answer.

"Now, child, I recommend you leave this area. We need this child for he has potential. Unlike you"
You feel your hands clench into fists again.

Mob.

Mob stood up. Your lips curve into a smallish smile.
"Looks like he's escaped his little daydream!" chuckled the woman, raising her hand. On her palm was a singular eye, the iris a colour of warm yellow. Her hand began to glow an icy blue.

Suddenly, the alleyway filled with a bright white light. A flash of blue, a different shade, and the woman was on the floor.

"I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean to"
"She's still breathing" you sigh, rubbing your hands together.
"S-s-sorry for c-causing you so much trouble"

You didn't answer.