Seven (Three of us)

"Kaori!" you yell, running over to her. She was stood underneath one of the cherry blossom trees with another girl.
"Hey Y/N!" she smiles. As your eyes meet the other girls, the feeling returns. Something clicked, and your telekinesis rushed to your fingertips.

It was the Psychic from Volleyball.

She had short, black curly hair that was shaved at one side. Her eyes were an icy blue. She had a freckle dotted on her left cheek, and another on her right hand. She wore an oversized, khaki green sweater and dark blue skinny jeans with black trainers.

After about five seconds, you break your graze.
"Uhmmmm... guuu-uuuys?" yelled Kaori, waving her hands between your faces. You both seem to snap out of your daze.
"Hi, my name is Lyra." she smiled, pretending nothing had happened. You return the expression.
"Y/N."
"Lyra has moved to our school. Known her since a kid, gotta show her around!" grinned Kaori. You nod.
"What do we have first?"
"Art."
"Sounds good."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*timeskip *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"New seating plan!" called out the art teacher, as you and the class poured into the classroom. "Stand at the back."

You listen to the teacher blabber on for a bit until you hear your name.
"Y/N... table four."
You follow where she was pointing.

A table with Mob and Lyra.

You sit down next to Mob.

'She's a psychic too'

I know. I played against her in volleyball.

'You know her?'

Kaori does. She's new.

'Oh'

You pull out your homework. It was a simple sketch of the logo of (Y/F/B) [your favourite band], in front of a gorgeous pattern of F/C.

Mob pulls out a wobbly line art of a cat with a polka dot background.

Lyra sits there awkwardly, looking down at the table.

Tension tinges the atmosphere around the three. You were all very aware of each other and your abilities, yet the anxiety of somehow being wrong held you back from saying anything. 

"Alright class, I'll come around and collects your homework then you can continue your project. Mob, please explain what we're working on to Lyra"

The teacher clapped her hands together and began to retrieve the pieces of homework. Mob leaned over the table and explained what we had to do to Lyra.
"S-so, you h-have to design a poster about something you enjoy. S-something like that..."
She nodded, narrowing her eyes slightly.

The awkward tension resumed. You try to distance yourself and doodle on your project.

"Are there anymore like us?" asks Lyra, her voice a whisper.

You feel Mob tense up next to you. The pencil slips out of your hand, causing Mob's head to snap up.
"W-we don't think s-so." he finally answered, lowering his head again.
"Why did you move schools?" You ask, gaining confidence.
"Oh. I-I er, h-had to move house." she replied; this time it was her turn for her head to droop down.
"Hm."
"Why is that spirit there?" she whispered, jerking her head towards Dimple.
"He's haunting me."
"Why don't you get rid of it?"
"I like his company."

Silence again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a rather awkward art lesson, you head outside to the courtyard. Kaori runs straight over to Lyra. You sigh, giving yourself a mental prep talk as you walk over.
"Lyra! Hi!" calls out Kaori. Lyra turns around smiling, revealing a short figure in front of her.

Of course, it was Mob.

Finally catching up with your friend, you dip your head in greeting towards the two. The familiar tingle races up your arms as you feel their aura.
Kaori and Lyra engage in a conversation, talking about the lessons they'd just had, leaving you and Mob to awkwardly share shy glances before your eyes find the floor.
"Yeah, I'm on a table with Mob and Y/N." replies Lyra, snapping you both out of your thoughts. You smile and nod, Mob copying your actions.
"So you're friends?" Kaori asks, turning to you and Mob.
"Uhhhhh, yes?" shrugged Lyra, looking at you two in support. You nod slowly, again Mob doing the same.
"Cool!!" grinned Kaori, throwing her arm around Lyra.
"I'm gonna go into the hall and grab something to eat..." stuttered Lyra, quickly ducking under Kaori's arm and walking inside.
"I'll come too!" yelled Kaori, running after her.

You look at Mob and sigh.

School was going to be a lot more interesting.

omg im so so so so sorry for the slow ass updates!!! school started up again, my best friend moved away to a place with a 7+ hour difference in timezone and now my life fucking sucks!!! anyway im writing another chapter straight after this short ass piece of shit (: thanks so much for the support x