Chapter 14

Dylan's P.O.V.

My dad wakes me up at 4:30 to say goodbye.

"Are you going to be okay? You can come with me if you want to Dyl?" He says rushing around the house.

"Dad I'll be fine, you know I will be" I try to smile but I'm to tired,"hey dad, do you mind if I stay home from school today? I'm really tired."

"Sure Dylan, but only for today" he says sternly.

"Maybe, I'll see how I feel Friday." I say.

We walk into the kitchen and have a cup of tea, then he checks his watch and gasps.

"I have to go now Dylan, I'll be back Monday" he leans down and kisses my head.

"Okay Ben I'll see you in 4 days" I hug him before he walks out of the door.

"It's Dad to you young lady." He walks outside and I follow.

I watch him drive off, down the street.

What am I going to do for 4 days with out him, I'm going to be home alone.

By myself.

Alone.

--

A loud thump on the door wakes me up, it's 8:45.

I fell asleep on the couch while watching t.v after dad left.

I get up and I pass the mirror, I look like absolute shit.

I open the door and the sun comes flooding in.

It's Michael, oh I was meant to walk with him to school.

"Why aren't you ready Dyl? Woah someone's having a bad hair day." He laughs.

"Har-har, I'm staying home today and probably tomorrow too. I barely slept last night and my dad woke me up at 4:30 because he left to Brisbane." I lean my head on the door.

"Yeah you look awful." He puts his hands on his cheeks for a dramatic effect.

"Thanks Michael"

"Hey, what if I come around after school? I'll bring food?" He smiles.

"That sounds great" I weakly smile.

"Okay we'll see you later" he waves and walks out of the gate.

I shut the door and make my way to the kitchen.

I get a piece of toast and go up stairs to my room.

I decide to sleep for a while, and when I wake up I'll go for a shower.

--

*smack!*

When I wake up I see Calum with whipped cream all over his hand which he slapped on my face.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that!" I yell.

I see all 4 of them sitting on my bed, Luke, Ashton and Michael.

Calum is standing up, he backed up a few steps after slapping me.

It wasn't a hard slap it was more of push on my face.

"Hahahahaha, you should have seen your face." they all laugh simultaneously.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I get up out of bed and walk to wipe the cream off my face.

"The door wasn't locked" Michael smiles.

"Nice panties Dyl" Ashton winks.

Shit shit shit.