Chapter 27

Dylans pov.

Monday morning

"Good morning!" I hear my dad yawn as he walks into the kitchen.

I will try to ignore him for the rest of the day.

I stare at my cereal, eating it one large spoonful at a time.

"Come on Dyl," My dad whines, while pouring a bowl of his own on the other side of the island I was sitting at.

"At least pass the milk."

I shake my head at his request.

"Dylan, don't be such a downer." He yells as he reaches over the island, stretches and grabs the milk carton.

"I was having the best time last night, until YOU happened." I spat, motioning my hand towards him.

"Well, at least Luke now knows to return you home on time." He smiles.

"How about when you have your lady friend over, I barge into the bedroom and give you guys some guidance?"

His mouth drops slightly.

"When will I meet this mystery women anyway?" I smile and stare up at him while he pours milk into his bowl.

"Now, hopefully never." He states and walks into the lounge room, carrying his cereal bowl.

Hypocrite.

I hear a faint ding and reach into my back pocket to retrieve my phone.

*Last night was fun, can't wait to see you today. (: * - Luke

I first look up to make sure my dad isn't in sight, before I smile to myself.

"I saw that!" He yelled through the kitchen.

"Piss off." I spat and grabbed my bag and left the house.

"Tell Luke I said hi!"

I shake my head in annoyance and make my way to my gate where I know Michel is waiting.

Do I tell him about last night or?

Maybe Luke said something?

"Hey." Michael greets me with a smile.

"Hi."

"You seem happy." He laughs when we started walking in the direction of school.

He had no idea.

--

"-and that why FIFA is probably the best things ever." Michael finally finishes his rant about a sport thing.

I smile and shake my head in circles, showing a forced smile, silently telling him that the conversation didn't really interest me that much.

"I'll see you later." I laugh as I spot Jimmy, and walk towards him.

"Bye Dyl." I hear Michael sigh as I walk away.

I give a small wave to Jimmy whilst walking towards him.

He notices and nods as I reach him.

"Jimbo." I laugh as I give him a small hug.

"You seem happy?" Jimmy asked and gave a slight chuckle.

"I guess you could say that." I say smiling from ear to ear.

--

Luke's pov

I walk through the school gates, almost instantly spotting Dylan.

Fuck it.

Just as I finally get the urge to run up to her, kiss her in front of everyone, not giving a shit about Ashton or anyone, I spot Matt making his way toward her.