First Times

Alex and Piper sat on the couch cuddling and holding hands. This was exactly where they both wanted to be. They seemed to bring out the best in each other.

"Do you want to sleepover?" Piper suggested, knowing it was a long shot.

"I've never really done that on purpose before...so yes." Alex was very uncomfortable.

"You don't have to. I know that this is all new to you and it's not easy. I don't want to rush you into anything or make you uncomfortable." Piper was understanding.

"No. I want to. I want to try to do all the things you want and what normal people do. I just might need some help on knowing what normal is.." Alex giggled.

"We're in this together." Piper wanted Alex to feel safe.

"Come to the bedroom." Alex stood up.

Alex reached out her hand for Piper to grab. Piper did as Alex said and they slowly walked to Piper's bedroom. When they got inside, Alex closed Piper's door and rested her back up against it. Alex has never had sex in a girls bedroom before, because she thought it was way too intimate. But she wanted to prove how much Piper means to her.

"What are we doing?" Piper asked.

Alex seductively walked towards Piper and grabbed her waist. Alex gently leaned in and kissed Piper so softly. Alex moved her hands away from Piper's waist and grabbed the bottom corners of Piper's shirt, and slowly dragged the material up her body and over her head in one swift motion. Piper copied Alex and started to undress the hot, tall, dark haired woman standing right in front of her. Piper unbuttoned Alex's jeans and pulled them down her soft, fair skinned thighs. Alex took off her own shirt temptingly as Piper watched. They kissed again, this time more passionately. Piper undid Alex's bra and stood there admiring the beautiful woman in front of her. Eventually they both stood in front of each other completely naked. Piper sat on the edge of the bed, Alex knelt down in front of Piper, placing her hands on Piper's knees and slowly pushed her hands outward, opening Piper's legs up. Alex rubbed the insides of the blondes thighs and inched her mouth closer and closer to Piper's spread open center. Piper let out a soft moan when she could feel Alex's hot breath up against her core. Alex placed her mouth on Piper's vagina and slowly licked up her slit in a repetitive motion. Piper moaned loud and grabbed a fist full of Alex's dark hair.

"Come here." Piper motioned Alex to come up on the bed.

Alex stood up and they both laid on the bed.

Alex and Piper laid there, looking into each others eyes for a few seconds before starting up again.

"You're beautiful." Alex said softly.

Piper dragged her fingers down Alex's body starting at her neck to the bottom of her stomach, then stopped.

"What are you doing?" Alex smirked noticing Piper's fingers tracing down her body.

"Can I...I've never.." Piper wanted to fuck Alex because every time they have sex it's always Alex who's fucking her.

"Well, are you ready to take the plunge...so to speak?" Alex didn't want Piper to be uncomfortable.

"Are you going to coach me through it?" Piper was nervous.

"Yeah." Alex smiled and kissed Piper.

Piper continued to trail down Alex's body until she reached Alex's mound. Piper placed her fingers at Alex's clit and glided her fingers through Alex's folds.

"You're so wet." Piper was so turned on from touching Alex.

"Fuck me." Alex let out a small moan.

Piper gently rubbed small circles around Alex's clit to tease her. Piper kissed Alex while continuing her circles. Piper could feel Alex squirming and trying to move to achieve more direct pressure, but Piper wasn't allowing it.

Although this was Piper's first time fucking Alex, or even a girl for that matter, she wanted to make Alex feel as good as the hot brunette makes her feel.

Piper could tell Alex was ready to just cum, so she took her first finger and teased Alex's hole.

"O--oh my god, Piper." Alex stuttered.

"What? Tell me what you want." Piper seductively said.

"I...ugh. Stop teasing me." Alex kissed Piper and bit her lip.

Piper inserted one finger into Alex's dripping wet pussy and Alex let out a loud cry.

"More." Alex craved Piper's touch.

Piper inserted a second finger and started to curl her fingers inside Alex. Piper was trying to remember the techniques Alex used on her so she could be just as good. But Alex was so good Piper couldn't even think about what she was doing, just how good it felt.

Piper just continued thrusting in and out of Alex and occasionally used her thumb to rub Alex's clit at the same time. Alex bit and sucked on Piper's neck, while her hands gripped the bed sheets. In minutes Alex's moans got louder and louder.

"Cum all over my fingers." Piper whispered in Alex's ear.

"Fuuck." Alex finished after feeling Piper's hot breath in her ear.

Alex's body shook and jolted as her orgasm rippled through her body. Piper has never been more turned on then she was at that moment. Piper enjoyed making Alex cum a lot more than she thought she would have.

"Holy shit Piper." Alex panted.

"That was so fucking sexy." Piper said.