Chapter Seven | Just Friends?

Christiannas POV

"I- I don't know if I want to go downstairs..." I say.

Liam nods, "I understand, but.." He stares into my eyes, "You still have to sing some kareoke with Kelcie. She'd kill me I don't come down without you." The corners of his mouth pull up into a smile, his brown puppy dog eyes sparkling. I giggled, "Yeah, don't want to keep her waiting." I start to head towards the door.

"Hey... Christi?"

I stop and turns toward him, "Yeah?" I ask.

"I- Uhm..."

He falters for a second, "What do you want to do... Uh, with that guy?" He points towards the closet. I shrugged, "I don't know...He could rot in hell for all I care."

I stare at my feet. "Let's just go." I open my bedroom door and walk out. "Christi-?" I turn around towards him and he leans in, and kisses me.

I stand there surprised, we just met... What the hell? He grabs my hand and leads me downstairs to the kareoke booth. I'm surprised, surprised that he had kissed me. I'm not the prettiest, or the skinniest. Hell, I'm not even that smart, but he still kissed me.

"Oh thank god. You're finally here, what took you so long Christi?" Kelsey asked me, eyeing the goods rag in my nostril, but not questioning it.

"Oh... Let's just say I was sorta tied up at the moment." Liam snorts. Yeah, sick sense of humor on my part.

"What did I miss?" She asks, confused as ever. I shake my head, "Had to be there." I surprised myself on how I could just joke about this. I could've been raped tonight. But, I make jokes, about being tied up at the moment. Again, I surprise myself on how I can just make a joke out a serious situation.

"So what do you want to sing?" Kelsey asked me, still eyeing the rag in my nose...

"How about..." I skimmed through the song selection, "When I was you man, Bruno Mars?"

Kelcie smiled widely, "Perfect." 

A/N

Hey guys, this was a filler chapter. I couldn't wait to much longer before I posted another chapter. I'll have another one posted probably tomorrow, or the next day.

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FOLLOW ME.

(Psssst... I follow back, and when you comment, I may just check out your storys, pretty sweet deal of you ask me... But make sure you still vote!)

xoxo,

        -Jenelle