Chapter Four | Sorta Telling...

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

My head is my alarm clock today. Snooze. Snooze. I keep telling myself, where in the hell is the snooze button for my blaring head?! I groan in pain, "Advil." I tell myself. I quickly get out of bed, well as quickly as I can, oh shiznits. I feel woozy. I'd gotten up to quickly, I almost puke. I open my closet doors, Kelsie is still sleeping, so I quietly slip past her into my private bathroom. I open my medicine cabinet, grabbing some Advil and many pain relievers. I wasn't sure if the pain relievers would do anything... I just wanted my head to stop blaring. I walk out of my bathroom and into my closet again. Grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a Underarmour sweatshirt. I sneak back into my bathroom and take a nice, long relaxing bath.

"Oh Chrissy! Christianna?" I startle awake, splashing water everywhere. "Holy shi-" I look up and there's Harry. How the he- Wait... am I still in the? Yep. I'm Naked. In a Bathtub. With a Boy. Shit.

"How-? How did you get in here?"

"Kelsie told me you were most likely in here, sorry by the way..."

I see him look down, then back up again, if I hadn't been looking at his eyes I wouldn't have noticed. I'm naked. How did I forget this? "Get out." I growl. "I don't know..." He said. "Harry. Get. The fuck. Out."

"Ok, ok, fine." He smirks, then rushes out.

I quickly hurry out of the tub and go and grab a towel. I then walk out of the bathroom straight into my closet. Then I make my way downstairs towel hanging tightly to my body. "Kelsie! What the hell?" I shouted.walking into the kitchen where everyone sat, open mouthed. "Why did you tell Harry about my bathroom?"

"He- He had wanted to know where you were... So I told him.." She scratched the back of her neck. "Thanks." I replied sarcasticly. My head was still pounding, but at a much more muffled beat now, maybe the pain relievers did help... I walked back upstairs to my room, shutting the door an exasperated sigh leaving my mouth. I walked back into my bathroom. I hurriedly put my clothes on, throwing my hair up in a towel to dry. I walk back downstairs, Harrys sitting at the table, a smirk playing on his lips. I send him a glare. Why is he so cheeky? I go to grab myself some chocolate cinnimon toast crunch, but its all gone. "Arugh!!!" I shout, this day has been horrible so far. I take the empty box out of the cabinet ripping it into tiny little peices, I look over and see Niall enjoying himself a bowl of... guess what? Chocolate cinnimon toast crunch. I send a death glare his way.

"So, Christy." Said Kelsie, using my preferred nickname. Ahem Niall!

"What are you planning for the party tomorrow?"

"Party?" Liam asks.

"Yeah... You know, those things you go to, to have fun?" I respond back.

"Do you have your dads permission?" he asked. I scoffed, letting out a long scary sounding laugh.

"Where you here yesterday Liam? Did you not see my dad get the hell out of here as quickly as he possibly could? Did he stop to say hi to me? No. I don't need his permission. If he wanted me to ask, he wouldn't leave me for almost six months, drop a boyband here, not bother to say hi then leave, would he?" I say.

Liam drops his gaze, the rest of the boys copying him.

"I'll be in my bedroom. Kelsey when you're done you should come up so we can plan the party." I say abruptly.

Liams POV

I sigh. Why are girls so... difficult? Seriously? I abandon my cereal and walk into the living room flipping through the channels. I stop at the movie Shrek. I may not be a child anymore, but that doesn't mean you have to stop loving these types of movies.

"Liam." Louis says.

"What?"

"You should apologize to Christi." He states.

"Why? I didn't do anything."

"Not intentionally, but either way you did do something. Christi already barely likes us. We caught her with her guard down yesterday. I'm sure she'll rebuild her defense soon. You need to penetrate the barrier, make it easier to get in to."

"Wow. If this whole band thing doesn't work out, you should look into the army." I say chuckling to myself. I walk up the steps to the second floor, I stop at Christi's door.

Knock, knock, knock

"What?" She calls.

"Can I talk with you?" I say.

"No." she states.

I groan, "Please?"

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I want to say I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you mad..."

"Okay." She says.

"Can I come in now?" I ask.

"No."

"What-? Why not? I thought you just accepted my apologize?"

"Its not your fault I'm in my room.So you're apology was wasted on someone who doesn't care."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, I'll see you later."

Like I said. Difficult.

A/N

Thanks for reading!

Comment

&

Vote.

xoxo,

-Jenelle