Chapter Thirteen | Thinking

Christi's POV

     I've been sitting in my room all day. Just doing nothing, because you know, I have no life. All I've been doing is thinking, just thinking... About that night.

The night of the party.

About Mike. The kareoke. And...

Liam. 

Mostly about the kiss, i mean, does he like me? Probably not. Like he said, it was a spur of the moment thing, but still. He kissed me.

It was a gentle kiss, not an aggressive, hot and steamy kiss. Just gentle and... sweet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the kiss. Liam is attractive, like, really attractive, and he kisses good. 

But, I just don't know how to respond to this, kiss.

Its just never happened, the people that stay at my house, they mostly avoid me. They talk to me, but they usually try to stay out of my way. But these guys have wormed their way into my life, and I wouldn't mind keeping them in the picture.

But could I keep them in the picture, could I keep them as friends when they're touring all the time? Surrounded all the time?

I sigh.

Lifes complicated.

A/N

Short, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands currently, so I'm sorry.

~Jenelle

Question of the day:  What's your favorite genre of music?