Chapter Eight | Kareoke Star

QUICK A/N

I can't believe I'm on chapter eight. I feel so accomplished! :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Christiannas POV

I wake up on my bedroom floor, wrapped up tightly in covers. Why in the hell am I on the floor? I start to get up, and I notice I'm still in the clothes I wore for the party, I stink like beer and BO. Well, guess who's  taking a shower today, I think to myself. I stare over towards my bed, to where two half-naked people lie there snoring.

Holy shit?! Did they have sex in my bed?

"Oh my god. GET UP!!!" I shout, they both wake with a start.

"Eeep!" The girl shreiks, her face turning scarlet, obviously embarrassed.

"You know," I start, "Its probably not polite, to wake up in the bed of your hostesses bedroom, half-naked." I glare at them.

"Did you two?-"

I make refrences with my hands.

"In my bed?" I ask.

The girl looks away, and the boy nods sheepishly.

I groan loudly. Great, well I'm getting a new bed.

"Get your clothes and get out." I heave a heavy sigh.

They crawl out of my bed, gather up their clothes and walk out of my room, I'm surprised they walked out of my bedroom in only their underwear. They must both be pretty confident about their bodies... I walk quietly into my closet just in case Mikes still there. But Mikes gone, thank God.

   I peel off my clothes quickly, pick out a pair of Hollister sweatpants, and a small blue hoodie. I grab some underwear and open up the door to my bathroom. I turn the water to the correct temperature, and set my towel down next to the shower.

I step into the pulsating shower, and wash myself of everything.  The painful things, the happy things, and the surprising events of yesterdays party.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I walk back into my bedroom, feeling refreshed and somewhat happy. Considering how much I drank last night, I'm surprised I'm not hungover. Oh well, better without the hangover anyway. I almoat throw myself upon my bed, but then I remember, somebody, no, two sombodys, just had sex on it... I sigh and just decide to go downstairs and eat something...When I walk downstairs and see the mess, I throw my head in my hands. Good thing the maid is coming today...

Mental note: Call maid and tell her to bring backup...

I walk out into the kitchen, 12:03 P.M. Nobody else is up...

What to do... What to do...

I hear footsteps on the stairs, "Hey! Its our little kareoke star." I hear Louis say, as I turn towards him. "Sorry?" I ask, frowning.

"Do you not remember yesterday? During kareoke? You rocked it. The guests demanded another song... And another... And another."

He smirks towards me and chuckles. "Its on Youtube. They're's, like 50 of them. All of you singing... And Kelcie to, but there isn't one we found yet of the very first song..." I suck in a breath as Louis pulls out his phone and shows me all of the videos showing the same thing, me. I had to admit, I sounded freaking awesome. A grin shimmies its way onto my face, and I can't get it off.

"Is-? Is that me?" I ask. Louis nods, and makes his way over to the fridge, leaving his phone in my hands as I scroll through the comments, and videos. Some of them have over a million views. How in the hell.