Chapter Eleven | Pranking Plans

Christi's POV

       I looked down. My whole outfit was covered in paint. Thanks to Niall  and Louis.

        Sneaky little bastards.

       I glared at them, then stormed off, heading inside and towards my bedroom. I look down at my feet, remembering that, hey! My shoes were covered in paint!

        Like I said. I'm going to get them.

        I took off my shoes, and threw them across the room. Paint splattered onto my walls, but to be honest it doesn't look that bad... Maybe I should repaint my room...

....

Wait, that's not the point. Focus on changing your outfit. Focus on a way to get Niall and Louis back. 

    I peeled the shirt off of my body, having a complicated time due to it being covered fully in paint. I pulled my pants off, having just as much of a difficult time. I groaned once I looked down at my underwear.

     Fucking periods. I remember once I had actually wanted my period. To much hassel for what they're made up to be.

Womanhood my ass... This shit sucks.

I opened the door that led me to my bathroom, grabbing a tampon.

(Not putting the next part that happens in detail... Ackward....LOL)

♥♥♥♥♥

I step out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed and clean. I had taken a shower, and changed my outfit. I was currently wearing a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top. I may not be going anywhere today, but who doesn't want to look good lounging around the house? I wasn't sure what to do with my hair so I pulled it up into a pony tail.

I stepped into the living room, the boys were all sitting down, out of their once paint splattered.clothes and in new clean clothes.

"Ah, she's back. I see you got all of the paint off?" Louis smirks, and so does Niall.

"Yes I did. I had to take a shower anyway today, so no biggie!" I waved my hand around pretending as if it didn't matter. They both looked taken aback.

"W-what?" Louis asked.

"I said it wasn't a big deal." I looked him straight in the eye, my eyes turned stone-hard for a minute reminding him of what was to come. Him and Niall shared a glance before retreating into the kitchen.

Yeah. They better run, a satified smirk, made its way onto my face. Harry, Zayn, and Liam shared a knowing glance, their gaze settling on me.

"So, all of the people that came with Kelcie left, Kelcie wanted to stay. So she did, but you took two and a half hours up there and she felt ackward just sitting here in a room with five boys.... So she left." Zayn said, "What are you going to do to the boys in the kitchen?" Harry asked me suddenly. 

"Just a prank..."

"What are you going to do to them thought?" Liam asked. 

"I can't tell you for all I know you're conspiring against me with them!" 

They all nodded, "True, but-" Zayn began, 

"We're not-" Harry said, 

"You gotta believe us!" Liam finished. 

"You know, it's quite creepy how you guys just finished each others sentences..." 

They laughed. "No, but seriously, what are you going to do to them?" Zayn asked me. I leaned in closed, and whispered my plan to them just in case the Louis and Niall were listening.

I'm going to have some prank helpers tonight...

A/N

HEYYYYY GUYSSS.

So, y'know... I was wondering if you could... Like... Follow me? I'm not gonna demand that you give me 5 followers, 5 likes, and shit like that because, truthfully? That's annoying as fuck. So could you pleaseeeee,

Follow me.

Comment. Please, just comment what you think, please.

Like the story, if y'know... You like it...

-Jenelle....