Midnight Lights

Connor softly knocked on the door,"Is it safe to come in?" He asked. Evan tugged on his swim shirt and nodded before opening the door. "I don't know about this Connor... Are you positive no one else is going to be at the pool?" Evan said, rubbing his arm. Connor nodded,"It's getting late. No one swims at night. No one but us." He smiled. He took Evan's hand and lead him out of his room. He had a bag and towels and everything ready. He had even thrown in a book. He thought that maybe Evan might like reading by the pool. That just seemed like the kind of guy he was. Connor picked up the bag and grabbed his keys. He wrapped his arm around Evan's shoulders. The boy smiled up at Connor. "I-I guess I'll be fine if no one else is at the pool with us." He said. Evan didn't like going out in public or having to deal with people much at all. But if it was really just going to be him and Connor...he would be perfectly fine. Evan wrapped his arm around Connor's back as they walked out to his car. The boys climbed in and drove to their local pool. Evan gently tapped his knee as he looked around, watching lit street lights zoom by. It wasn't long until they pulled up to their local pool. Connor parked the car and the two exited the car. Connor was quick to take Evan's hand and lead him up to pool gate. He opened the gate and the two walked in. Connor set their things down on a chair and smiled,"See? Told you no one was here." Evan looked around carefully. No one was here. Perfect. Evan smiled. "It's nicely lit as well. The pool lights are pretty." He said. He pulled off his shoes and looked in the bag. He pulled out the book. "Why did you bring a book?" He asked. "For you." Connor replied, taking off his shirt and shoes,"Hey, aren't you going to take off your shirt to swim?" Evan shook his head. The boy was very self-conscious. He set the book down and walked around to the pool steps. Connor followed. "Are you sure we are allowed to be here?" Evan asked. Most places closed after dark. Connor shrugged,"Who cares?" Evan cared. But Connor wouldn't let them get caught. He had to trust him. He slowly waded into the water, shivering as it enveloped his legs. Connor, on the other hand, cannonballed into the deep end and started to swim over to Evan. When he reached him, Evan was moving slowly through the shallow end of the pool. "Isn't this nice on such a warm night?" Connor smiled. He looked up to the stars. Evan nodded and looked up as well. "The stars look nice today." Evan commented, moving to float on his back. He stared up at the stars, enjoying his time with Connor. Connor gently took his hand and stared up at the stars. The two just laid there in the water for a bit, watching the stars. Finally, Connor came down sunk below the water. Evan looked beside him, lifting an eyebrow as he didn't see Connor. He was there just a minute ago. Evan closed his eyes and continued to just float. He felt a tug on his leg as he was drug under the water. He gasped, squeezing his eyes shut. Connor had brought the boy down. He, painfully, opened his eyes underwater to find the boy's lips. Connor snuck a hand behind Evan's neck and brought him closer to kiss. He closed his eyes and kissed him, licking his lips and signal Evan to open his mouth. He slowly shared his breath with the boy. Evan was grateful as his lungs burned for air. He slowly kissing Connor back, his arm moving to hug onto his waist. His other arm moved to run through Connor's wild hair. The two enjoyed the touching and relaxing moment before both have to break away and move up for air. They stayed completely entangled, kicking to stay above water as their arms were all over each other. Evan had one in Connor's arm and one around his waist. Connor had one, likewise, on Evan's waist and one on the base of his head. "Nice little surprise?" Connor asked in a breathy tone. He leads them towards the side where they sat on the side of the pool. Evan nodded,"You scared me at first." He laughed. They intertwined their hands and sat in a comfortable silence for a moment. "Hey, Ev...do you think you could take off your swim shirt? It's just us. Me and you. Alone." Connor said, his hand squeezing Evan's. Evan shook his head. Connor shrugged,"Ok. Later then. Then...I can do this.." He said, laughing and attacking Evan's neck with kisses and raspberries. Evan errupted into a fit of giggles as he tried to push the boy off,"Co-Connor! Stop! You'll get us caught." He laughed. And that's exactly what happened. A light flickered on from the house nearest the pool and an older woman in a bathrobe came out and started yelling to the two boys on the side of the pool. They only laughed, gathered their things and ran like hell.