untitled part 4

Ahh lunch. The most terror filled time of the day, worst then testing to some people. There's always that one person who's left alone and that person is me.

Sorano sat in a tree she climbed basically passing the time narrating herself since she didn't bring lunch, couldn't find Sasuke, and didn't have anything better to do. She dangled her feet off of the branch as she leaned her back against the tree. It seems I've been put off as an out case among the girls already.... she watched a few girls pass by and shoot me glares and dirty looks with a few middle fingers.

The guys didn't really seem to care as much which is exactly why they weren't talking to me because they were busy goofing around, didn't notice me, or totally forgot about me. Boys are so simple She thought then thought about the high maintenance Sasuke Uchiha, well most of them are. She pulled out the Icha Icha Paradise book that she only got a few pages in.

As she found herself lost in the book soon the book started to turn into a straight full 360. Her loud moans, the shaking and constant squeaking of the bed made me hope to kami that her kid, Frank wouldn't come home anytime soon. I place soft wet kissing on her neck slowly trailing down to her chest as my hips thrust. "Turn around", I say in a low husty tone. She obeyed and got on her hands and knees... Sorano read the book with a flushed face. She kept the book close and hovered over it. Glancing behind her and above her just in case someone was looking over her shoulder or at the book... Holy shit why am am I still reading this? She thought as she continued.

"Hey", Sorano heard Sasuke's voice and she jumped and ended up falling off the branch.

"Fuckin Uchiha!", Sorano groaned as her body was slightly in shock because of the fall, it wasn't really a high fall. But it was high enough.

Sasuke raised his eyebrow. Why does she get so startled all the time... and why is she so mad I only said hi and it's her fault she feel. Sasuke jumped down and landed on his feet.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and simply looked down at her as she just whined and laid on the ground, "Baka. It's time to go inside", he said then walked away leaving her behind.

Ugh what a fucking gentleman. She thought as she quickly grabbed the book and chased after him. They walked back to class together and sat down. The rest of the day continued as a normal day at school. Soon class was over.

"Come with me to train" Sasuke said in monotone again and as always.

Sorano rolled her eyes and nodded, she got up and felt a small resistance on her ass. She turned around and looked down at her pants and found a piece of gum stretched out and stuck on her pants and seat.

"Are you fucking kidding me," Sorano said with a straight face and started to laugh, "Welp", she unbuttoned her pants.

"What are you doing", Sasuke said as he watched her slip off her pants and that caught everyone's attention.