Grue

Cas point of view

I appear by the edge of the woods and I look around to see Erin propped up against a tree stump, her arms wrapped around her head that was tucked in between her knees. She was sobbing uncontrollably and I couldn't help but want to sit beside her and comfort her.

She's so beautiful. I can't help but feel... this way. How could I feel this way? I'm an angel, I shouldn't feel these kinds of things. But Gabriel felt it. Does that mean I can?

Am I in love with Erin?

Erin's Point of view

My own father. Finally in front of me. And he tries to apologize for this?

I was crying uncontrollably in my knees. After like five minutes of this, I didn't feel any better. I suddenly feel Castiel's presents but I ignore it for the time being. Suddenly a body falls at my side. It was Cas.

I look up from my knees and he has the most pitiful eyes in the world. It's so... sexy...

"Are you alright?" he asks.

I nod and look away at nearby tree. He shuffles awkwardly and I sense something different about him.

"You know.. your father truly loved your mother." He begins softly.

I sniffle and nod.

"Angels.. it's like.. a thing about them that they just can't have certain feelings and he- for some odd reason- had feelings for her." I had a feeling he was getting at something...

"Cas, what is it?"

He sighs. "I think... I may feel the same way." he turns to look at me, "About you."

My face heats up like fire. I feel my heart race increase.

So it was true. He does love me and can't stop thinking about me, like the archangel said.

I gulp, "I- Are- You.. love me?" I stutter.

He hesitates and looks away, "it seems... I have a.. feeling... that- I don't think is normal- and it's always around you.. so I suppose.." he stops and looks back at me.

a lump forms in my throat and I feel a sensation come over me. "I love you, too." I blurt out, not expecting it.

Before I could say anything else, he leans forward and presses his lips against mine. My stomach flutters and I don't hesitate to kiss back. He shuffles so he's on his knees and he is hovering over me, lips still placed against mine. His hand runs through my hair and I place my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. His other hand moved about my back making chills go through my body. He lifts me up a bit and places me softly on the top of the short stump we were leaning on. A comforting sound escapes my mouth as his lips tickle my neck. I run my fingers through his hair and he pulls back, staring deep in my eyes. I smile and his lip twitches. I pull his tie and our lips touch again. I wrap my legs around his waist and he leans closer pulling my head up closer to his.

We finally release for good and he looks down at me, a small twitch came across his lip again. He slowly stands all the way up and I remove my legs from his waist. I sit up and I pull at his trench coat, straightening it up with a smile on my face.

I stand up, my face only inches from his (but I'm shorter so another few inches considering my shortness) "So does this mean.."

"We're... to..gether?" He finishes with a questionable look.

"yeah.." I sigh. "I guess so."

************************
{UPDATE: Yeah yeah all right, I wrote this a while ago and it was my first real fanfic so if it's going too fast I'm sorry. I don't even remember writing half of this so if you don't like it, just don't read it.}