Dream

"Dean," I say in an uneasy tone as we approach a four way, "pull over, I think I'm gonna puke."

"What?" He yells over his booming music.

"Pull over! I'm gonna be sick!" I scream.

He jerks the car over to the side of the road and I quickly jump from the car before I mess up the back seat.

I wipe my mouth as I settle back in the seat.

"You okay?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was the pancakes. They tasted weird anyway."

Dean slammed on the gas pedal and I almost got whip-lash.

We make our way back to the motel and we grab of what's left of our stuff.

"Where exactly do we go now?" Sam asks as he shoves random items in his bag.

"I have no idea, man, but we have to get away from here," Dean says.

"I know where we could try," I speak up. "Let's try ... Christhill church."

"What? That old thing? That place has been abandoned for years, why would he be there?" Dean laughs at me like I had the stupidest idea, "not to mention it's all the way across the country."

"Come on, it makes sense! Plus it's the only place we got at the moment, I don't hear any of your bright ideas."

He turns away and I chuckle knowing I defeated him once again.

"Fine, let's go!" He yells, jerking the bag over his shoulder.

We all climb in the impala, once again, and begin our way to Christhill.

*************************************

Castiel's point of view

"Hello Castiel," Metatron says as I wake up, tied to a chair.

I try to say something but my mouth was tied by a bandana.

"Sorry about the bandana," he says, pacing around the room, "it's just, it's my turn to talk."

I jerk a little in the chair, trying to find a way to free myself. I look around at the oddly small room. It was dark and one window was covered with black curtains. There was a small desk in front of me with old papers covered in cobb webs and dust. Everything was abandoned.

"So, Castiel, I heard about you and this Abomination. Funny, isn't it? You were there with me to kill her and take her blood, yet now you seem to be together! Ironic turn of events huh?"

I jerk again.

"Anyway, that's not why I have you. I have you here because I need you."

I raise my eyebrow. Need me?

"Yes, need you." He says as if reading my mind. "I need you on my side."

I give him a confused look and he just laughs.

"I hope you understand why I need you," he continues. "I need someone with power. Someone who everyone trusts in their own way. Funny thing is about that, you can't be trusted can you? You double cross people, you say you're doing one thing but instead turn and do something totally different, you never finish the job right, and you lie, Castiel. That's why I need you, you're useful in the ways of deceiving and lying, not to mention your little warrior side."

Since I had no way to speak, I glared at him. There was no way out of this one.

*****************************************************************************