The Blood of an Abomination

Erin's point of view

There was a sudden bang at the white door across from me. A grin grows on my face just as a frown sprouts on Metatron's.

"Did you really think he wouldn't find me?" I smile with reddened teeth.

He growls at me and walks up to the door, readying his angel blade.

"That won't help, you know," I begin to make him nervous, "Castiel isn't afraid of anything. He is angel's most wanted, and you know what I think? I think he's just about to get real pissed once he sees what you've done to me."

He remains still but I can see him tense up every time I speak. I knew it was scaring him, and it's exactly what I want.

Suddenly the doors fly off the hinges and, standing before me, was Castiel. The angel I love and the angel I know will do anything to save me.

He turns at Metatron and swings his blade, only to be deflected by Metatron's. They hold the blades together as they stare down each other's eyes.

"Let her go," Cas demands.

"Make me," Metatron spits back.

Cas swings the blades to their right, knocking Metatron's to the floor. Metatron quickly reaches behind him and grabs a drill laying out on the steel tray. He brings it to Castiel's face, only to dodges and knocked out of his hand. Cas lifts his leg and kicks it forward into Metatron's chest. He flies backwards, cracking the white, glass wall. As he stumbles to his feet, Cas walks up to him and holds the blade to his neck.

"Flee or die," Cas looks down at Metatron.

Metatron thinks for a moment and vanishes. Coward.

Cas quickly drops the blade and runs to my side.

"Erin, are you okay?" He unties me and I fall in his arms.

"Yes," I lie.

He waves his hand over me and relief falls over me as the wounds heal.

"What did he do to you?" He asks with plenty of concern.

"He-he-.. took.."

"Erin, what did he take," he demands the answer.

"He took my blood. Something about closing gates."

His face turned soft and I thought I saw his eyes tear up but it soon hardened into anger.

"I'll take you back to Sam and Dean. They will take care of you. I'll handle Metatron."

"No, Cas, please don't leave me." I plea.

"I'm sorry, Erin." 

In the blink of an eye I was in a motel. Sam and Dean jump into action to see if I were okay. Gabriel stayed in the corner of the room, looking depressed.

"Erin, are you alright?" Sam quickly asks as he approaches me.

"Yeah I'm," I pause to grunt. I was still in pain, "Fine."

I clutch my stomach, where Metatron cut me several times. He just had a fun time hearing me in pain.

"What did he do to you?" Dean asks in concern.

"He took a lot of blood from me. I- I think it was for something about closing a gate of something. He really likes the sound of his own voice," I try a chuckle but it obviously wasn't a time for laughs.

"Wait, he took your blood?" Gabriel turns from the window.

"Yes." I answer in annoyance, "Keep up why don't you."