What Am I Supposed To Do?

A/N: yes I know Erin got pregnant pretty fast and her belly is growing fast but I'm doing that to make this a little quicker. I was planning on doing a sequel and that would be when the baby is born and growing up, etc. so i don't want this whole story to go around the fact Erin's pregnant.

Hope you understand! Enjoy!

*******************************************************************

"Erin, wait," Dean stops me as we step in the door.

"What?" I whisper back, glancing over at Cas who was facing the other direction.

"Don't you think telling Cas would make matters worse? I mean the whole point was to get him on their side by myself I wasn't even supposed to tell Sam, much less you."

I look him in the eyes and I could tell something was different. I think he's finally gotten over his jerky self and actually cares for me. "Okay. We won't tell him."

He nods and I glance over his shoulder to give Sam the don't-say-anything look.

We turn and make our way to the table and Cas had already ordered another cobb salad. I scoot next to Cas and Sam and Dean sit across from us.

"Hey Cas, how's the... stuff?" Dean asks as if a salad was a nuiwsance to society.

"It is quite pleasant," Cas replies, shoving some in his face.

"So what now? We've got Cas, all we have left is to take down Metatron. But we don't even know what to do for that," Sam says as everyone became quiet.

"Well I don't know about you two, but Cas and I are going to do what I do best. Run."

Cas turns to me like he was confused and Sam and Dean looked at me with mouths dropped.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"So, you're pretty much saying- right now- you're giving up?" Dean raises his voice.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Dean!" I shout back. "You may think it's fine and dandy to just go out tossing a knife around but I am pregnant!" Dean closed his mouth and sat his back against the back of the booth.

"Well if that's the case, we're coming with you," Dean says.

"What?" Sam scoffs.

"Yes," Dean turns to Sam then back at me, "Cas doesn't have the juice and Erin doesn't have.. well anything but a baby at the moment. I think they need a little back up."

"You would do that for me?" I ask in a small voice.

"If it gets the baby out fine then my job is done."

"Thank you."

He nods with his eyebrows raised as if it were no big deal. "Alright, should we get going?"

"Yeah, Cas you ready?"

Cas was trying to get the rest of his salad down his throat and I had to confiscate his fork so he couldn't hurt himself.

We took Dean's car back to the motel so we could pack up and keep moving.

We drove for about an hour or so and Cas started complaining about his empty stomach. We pulled up to a random restaraunt and ate at a booth in the far corner. I ordered Cas another salad. I got loads of food I can't even list. Sam got the same salad as Cas and Dean got a bacon cheeseburger.

"Where exactly are we going to run to?" Sam asks in the middle of eating.

"Don't know.." I trail off.

"Well what we need to do is stay one step ahead of Metatron so he can't find us. And that is nearly impossible." Dean says.

I sigh. "I don't know.. I'm scared about the baby. What if they hurt it the moment I give birth? What if they need it for something like they need me?"

"I don't think they would need your baby for anything except luring-" Sam gets cut off by Dean shoving him.

Sam slouches in his chair, remembering Cas can't know about Metatron telling Dean to bring him to his side or he'll hurt me. Or the baby.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I say and quickly walk in in the women's room. It was empty so I walked to the sink and splashed water on my face and started silently crying.

What am I supposed to do? I can't keep running like this forever. It's going to be even harder to get away after the baby is born because it is out in the open like a sitting duck! Metatron will stop at nothing to get Cas on his side and I'm stuck in the middle of it.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry that was kinda a short chapter.. I have writer's block and it's annoying ..

Anyway, please vote and comment! I'm going to try to be a better communicator with you all and be more social.

Plus, check out my other stories I've been working on as well! Thanks!