Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Good morning, beautiful.” Eric murmured, he watched Nicole’s beautiful eyes slowly flutter open. He stroked her beautiful black hair, at first it had taken some getting used to but he loved it nonetheless.

“Morning.” Nicole whispered, she was so perfect in Eric’s eyes. All the darn time.

He bent down and kissed her on her lips softly.

“How did you sleep?”

“Amazing, because I was next to you.” Nicole said, smiling back at him.

It had been around eight months since he had learnt about her family. Eight months since Eric was so sure that he would lose Nicole because Adone was dead. But he wasn’t, unfortunately and fortunately. After Adone had passed out, a few men appeared, picked up both his and Ed’s bodies and walked away with them calmly, without as much giving Eric and Nicole a second glance. Adone had left a message the next day indicating he was alive though. But he had left them alone after that.

“The past months have been bliss.” Eric didn’t realize that he said it aloud till Nicole kissed him again.

“I love you, Eric Jordan.” Nicole said softly. Eric was shocked for a few seconds, he usually had to say it first and Nicole would mumble a ‘you too’. He decided it was better if he didn’t make a big deal out of it so it could become a habit.

“Of course you do. I mean, look at me.” Eric regained his senses and indicated his bare chest which Nicole immediately slapped, laughing at the same time.

“You are too cocky for your own good, you know that?” She stated.

“When I have the most beautiful girl in my bed, why wouldn’t I be?” Eric kissed her harder until he felt her discomfort and let go. She blushed and ran to the bathroom, clearly embarrassed that she hadn’t given in. She hated the fact that sexual contact scared her. Only with him, and because she loved him so.

Eric chuckled, she could be so adorable and he loved how she looked in his t shirts, she always insisted on sleeping in them. They hadn’t even seen each other naked. Eric hadn’t been laid in almost a year, since he met Nicole. Usually he would have just cheated but with her, he couldn’t. No one was even close to her. He couldn’t even compare another woman with her. Nicole was perfect in every aspect.

She was the love of his life, ‘the one’. He never believed in the concept till he had met her. He told her he would be patient and he would. They had already gone out on a million dates, they were living together and they even slept in the same bed! But, Nicole was Nicole. He could never do anything that she didn’t like if it wasn’t bad for her. He could live without having sex for the rest of his life if it meant being with her.

“What do you want to do today? It’s the first day of summer, babe.”

“Sleeeeeeep some more.” Nicole yelled from the bathroom.

“Well, that requires you to get in bed with me, doesn’t it?” Eric said, his voice husky.

“I look forward to nothing else.” Nicole walked out and winked at Eric. Damn, it was such a turn on when she flirted with him like that. How could he get this lucky?

“Get in here, sexy.” Eric ordered and Nicole jumped into bed and cuddled against his hard chest. “But, what do you actually want to do today?”

“Whatever you want.” Nicole murmured, half asleep.

“Whatever I want? Dangerous words.” Eric said, moving his hand down Nicole’s back, squeezing her ass.

“Eric!” Nicole squealed. He loved that sound, he couldn’t wait till her heard all the other sounds she could make.